Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I got my sleeves. :D I have stupid questions though...pm sent your way. :)

Hey Shawn. I sent you a PM last week about my Returns Batman and Indy jacket, but haven't gotten a reply. I was second on the list for the Indy jacket and ordered the Returns Batman 7 months ago.

I'm not freakin' out (yet) but you've said you'll ship for about a month. Please, any updates would be appreciated:)

Just checking in about the Barlow outfit... let me know when you get a chance.

Hi Shawn i think u missed my first skin sleeves order, so i shot u another PM with details, pleasecheck it. Thx!

Shawn,

PM'd you my contact information in case you lost it. Please let me know about my refund as soon as possible. It's been over three years.

Thought Id posted this one already but cant seem to find the thread were the request was made (probably the original skins threads) . . . so here it is again . . .

any chance you can tell me when my Skins order will be sent out please ?

Thought Id posted this one already but cant seem to find the thread were the request was made (probably the original skins threads) . . . so here it is again . . .

any chance you can tell me when my Skins order will be sent out please ?

Sorry I missed you somehow, mooncat. I thought I had replied to your PM from a few days ago.

Nearly all of the outstanding skins orders have shipped, I'm packing up the last few now. I think yours were in the first batch, but I'm 100% on that. I'll have to check the list.

hey Shawn, did you get my pm? if you are too busy for the pics, that's cool, but I would like to know the progress on the Batmans.
cheers mate
Craig

I know you are a busy man. But I sent you a PM a couple of days ago asking if you had posted or are close to posting my Indy full kit. Please let me have an ETA when you get a chance.

Thank you very much.

I know you are a busy man. But I sent you a PM a couple of days ago asking if you had posted or are close to posting my Indy full kit. Please let me have an ETA when you get a chance.

Thank you very much.

Well, I have not received mine yet and I believe I am first on the list for a full kit. Could be mistaken.

Can't wait though!

Shawn can you please pm me, it's very important. thank you.

Sorry I missed you somehow, mooncat. I thought I had replied to your PM from a few days ago.

Nearly all of the outstanding skins orders have shipped, I'm packing up the last few now. I think yours were in the first batch, but I'm 100% on that. I'll have to check the list.

Hey m8 you checked the list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back