Sovereign Studios Newt Project ALIENS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get an update on this? I think most if not all of the people who indicated interest are probably still interested, but it's a little difficult to keep the thread going without any new information.

What's up Shawn?

It might be helpful if you checked in more often. Just saying... :D

Last edited:
Sorry, guys:eek: I'm still alive and neck deep into all the projects I've got going with you. I've just been really bogged down and haven't been around the boards lately. I have to force myself to stay away, or I'll spend 3 hours reading stuff before I realize what I've done and I don't have time for that right now. The kids have been sick, so THAT'S been a big help!:monkey4

Just replied to a couple PM's, saw my box was full. So if you've PM'ed my in the last week or so and I didn't get back to you, you may want to try again. I don't think new messages go through when the box is full. And if you can't reach me through the board, email me: [email protected]

Yeah, Pjam, please take my name off the list for Newt.

It has been way to long with no update or news of any kind and now all my expensive 2nd Q things are coming in. Sorry Sovereign, would have loved to get her. :monkey2

Yeah, Pjam, please take my name off the list for Newt.

It has been way to long with no update or news of any kind and now all my expensive 2nd Q things are coming in. Sorry Sovereign, would have loved to get her. :monkey2

I turned the project over to Shawn to manage a few weeks ago. :D

Last edited:
ok, found a source for my body on mine, so I'm gonna go ahead and state, So My info is changed, that I want it as a kit ,Headsculpt, hands, and clothes :)

Gona use a medicom Ash Catchum body.

Last edited:
Bump... hate to keep doing this...

Last update: 3/19

Sorry, guys:eek: I'm still alive and neck deep into all the projects I've got going with you. I've just been really bogged down and haven't been around the boards lately. I have to force myself to stay away, or I'll spend 3 hours reading stuff before I realize what I've done and I don't have time for that right now. The kids have been sick, so THAT'S been a big help!:monkey4

Just replied to a couple PM's, saw my box was full. So if you've PM'ed my in the last week or so and I didn't get back to you, you may want to try again. I don't think new messages go through when the box is full. And if you can't reach me through the board, email me: [email protected]

Something of an update....

STILL working hard on this, guys! I seem to have ended up with something like a small "focus group" on the project. The problem with the head was that her eyes were too high on her face. That's why she looked older. Childrens' eyes seem to fall on the center axis of the face, i.e.; equal distance from center of eye to hairline and chin. I actually did manage to correct this using the same sculpt, and now I have two versions. The eyes may be too far apart on one of them, I don't know yet. I'll have pics soon.

For those of you still interested, thank you. For those of you getting out, that's understandable. But please keep in mind, I am NOT a factory with 20-man, on-staff design team. I'm ONE guy, with a big workload. I think I've only been on this for a couple months. Just because SS and other compaines announce a figure and release it three months later doesn't mean it only took three months to design and fabricate. Most projects are in the works LONG before they ever announce anything; a year or more in most cases.

Back