Spawn.com Message Forum Still Down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, no big deal at all, Ricky just went and stole a human being."

:lol

That's the last one I finished. Onto the rest!

^ I have. I should be Mod. I'll send people E-Candies in their private messages.

Rolos.

And require everyone to watch one episode of Trailer Park Boys a day.

That show is awsome....I can't believe I hadn't seen it before.

You newb.:lol "Trailer Park Boys" are old news now. l started watching them almost 10 years ago. They had a new show "Drunk And On Drugs Happy Fun Time Hour", but it sucked.

And yes some Mods are going overboard. Guess that will come in handy when all the members from the Spawn Forum come breaking threw the windows into here like crazed zombies.

Last edited:
I don't mind infractions, they're hilarious. Surprisingly I haven't that many :(

That was in season 3, you have another 4 seasons to go. :exactly:

The first thing I watched was the Countdown to Liquor day movie. Which was...OK. Had some funny scenes..but didn't really feel it. Then I started watching the show, and...well...yeah. I enjoy it.

Also, Ellen Page ftw! Crazy she was there.

The first thing I watched was the Countdown to Liquor day movie. Which was...OK. Had some funny scenes..but didn't really feel it. Then I started watching the show, and...well...yeah. I enjoy it.

The show is much better then the movies.:lecture

Yeah to be honest my favorite seasons are the ones you've already gone through. Then it ended very strong with the last season imo. Its odd that it seems to be just catching on (outside of Canada) Are you watching them on Netflix?

I am. I heard about it for years, but never actually watched it.

It's the perfect combination of the UK office, and Canada...:D

And yeah Fear, it is indeed. I'll watch the first movie when the time actually comes in the series.

Also, the only part I enjoyed from Countdown was the end. That was a pretty fun scene.

I watched a lot of Trailer Park Boys when I lived in Canada for a year. It actually helped me understand Canadians a bit and taught me how to speak Canadian.

I was surprised years later when people down here started talking about it like a new show.

I like the Spawn board just because its a good place to talk sports... I don't care much about all the other stuff there.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFHIlwCSq0"]Trailerpark Boys - I Toad a so - YouTube[/ame]

I watched a lot of Trailer Park Boys when I lived in Canada for a year. It actually helped me understand Canadians a bit and taught me how to speak Canadian.

Trailer Park Boys is loved by most Canadians, but l have never really met anyone who talks like them or acts like them, so i'm not sure how the show taught you about Canadian culture. A bunch of guys drunk and on drugs 24/7 made you understand Canadians and them saying the F word every 3 seconds taught you to speak Canadian, and You had the smarts to become a mod how?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back