Spawn.com Message Forum Still Down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I don't even know how to give an infraction. :lol

You're such an awesome person** FLOSI!

:joy:joy:joy

(Um.. if you start learning how to give infractions PM me so I can edit "idiot" and change it to "awesome person". :wave)** Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched a lot of Trailer Park Boys when I lived in Canada for a year. It actually helped me understand Canadians a bit and taught me how to speak Canadian.

I was surprised years later when people down here started talking about it like a new show.

Mind you this is just a East Coast accent, not something you hear all over Canada, and mild at that compared to say a Newfie accent.

Trailer Park Boys is loved by most Canadians, but l have never really met anyone who talks like them or acts like them, so i'm not sure how the show taught you about Canadian culture. A bunch of guys drunk and on drugs 24/7 made you understand Canadians and them saying the F word every 3 seconds taught you to speak Canadian, and You had the smarts to become a mod how?

The same way people learn about American culture from shows like South Park and the Simpsons. We don't all act like these shows but you can learn the local slang and manuerisms. It also taught me that you don't all live in igloos with a seal as a pet. ;) Don't take it personally.

wow...this thread has become a spawn style thread with all of it's different directions and such...how ironic

Wonder how much longer the Spawn site going to be down. Don't really visit there much anymore but it has it's benefits.

wow...this thread has become a spawn style thread with all of it's different directions and such...how ironic

Well that's because bacon is just better crispy. I actually cooked some bacon this weekend that was so crispy that it hurt my teeth. It may have hurt but it still tasted amazing!

Wonder how much longer the Spawn site going to be down. Don't really visit there much anymore but it has it's benefits.

rumor has it that it died over the weekend and they haven't decided if they are going to fix it or not

this might be it for the spawn message boards :monkey2

rumor has it that it died over the weekend and they haven't decided if they are going to fix it or not

this might be it for the spawn message boards :monkey2

Thats been the thought when its gone down the last 10 times but I hope it comes back. If not at least I got all my series 1 Warren Sapp SP's off boardies there before it went down. :)

i guess there someone received a text from steve supporting the rumor this time...we will see

You're such a awesome person FLOSI!

:joy:joy:joy

Um.. if you start learning how to give infractions PM me so I can edit "idiot" and change it to "awesome person". :wave

I'm kidding, of course... I've yet to give an infraction but it's pretty self explanatory.

And I changed it to "awesome person" for you. :1-1:

fear 666 xX is like that little kid who got rejected to the prom and now acts like he was too cool to ever go in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back