Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish the Marvel line would start doing hard sculpted hair for their female figures like they have done with DC and Star Wars. It just looks so much better.

Agreed. Main reason I didn't pick up Gamora the first time around was that awful rooted hair.

I actually like rooted hair. I can't imagine my 3 witches and 2 widows without it... and if done right, there are customs on here that show Thor can look good too...

Anyway... there's very little too excite from the reveal pics if you have the first lot of Guardian figs. I missed Star-Lord, and he is my one regret (aside from DX-10 and Avengers Loki, and I wasn't really in the hobby then), so it's a no-brainer for me to get him. Dunno I'm sold on the t-shirt graphic, but we need to see more detailing of these figures first.. Like I want to know if it's a new sculpt (I'll still get it even if it isn't... it's more a principle thing), and hopefully he has the Walkman accessories again. Oh, and I prefer this Gamora look. The other two are just palette swaps, so nothing to really get excited about.

I really wish the Marvel line would start doing hard sculpted hair for their female figures like they have done with DC and Star Wars. It just looks so much better.

Same. I'd be more inclined to buy more Marvel stuff if they did that. They could always do swap out hair pieces if it's articulation they're worried about. Maybe have a normal piece and a dynamic one.

Like they did with the worst selling female marvel figure (Hill)..and not like the best selling female figure they have overall (black widow)

I seriously doubt having sculpted hair was the reason Hill sold poorly. It's a lot more likely that nobody wants to pay the price they charge for these things for a bit player like Hill.

Well for those of us who missed on the first star lord this is PERFECT[emoji51]
Just my thinking! :hi5:

Now hopefully they'll do Nebula, Yondu and Mantis ... I need at least Nebula really bad. ^^ But I'll think positive! They get Cosbabies after all.

I'm surprised Toddler Groot is listed as an independent item - I was banking on him being packed in with Rocket. Unfortunately, I'm feeling dragged into this because I just need Drax and Rocket to have the whole team...And dang if I don't like the blue on Rocket and Drax more.

I will be picking up a parted out Peter sculpt, if he's getting a new one.

I'm surprised Toddler Groot is listed as an independent item - I was banking on him being packed in with Rocket. Unfortunately, I'm feeling dragged into this because I just need Drax and Rocket to have the whole team...And dang if I don't like the blue on Rocket and Drax more.

I will be picking up a parted out Peter sculpt, if he's getting a new one.

Surely Groot will be packed with Rocket. Even Rocket alone doesn't equal the normal sixth scale figure we've come to expect from Hot Toys..

Baby Groot is a must!

Also plan on buying Ragnorok and Homecoming figures. Another pages in the catalogue?

I'd love to be able to recreate this.

5687473-0452375939-C38C6.jpg

Do you guys think they will make a "armored" version. Insee he has some kind of chest plat, short jacket and jetpack. Since I missed the first one the long jacket would be great but the other outfit is also cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back