Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping for a Nebula, especially now that we know she'll be in this and Infinity War.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well if
Spoiler Spoiler:
is the villain of the movie, I really hope that means
Spoiler Spoiler:
. With that said, want figures of both.

Is the Hot Toys Groot face loose on peoples? Sometimes when I move the head it falls off...

Nebula would be awesome. And no rooted hair to worry about either! I thought her character was criminally underdeveloped in the first movie.
I'd preorder Nebula so fast .. you have no idea. I really really want a Nebula so hopefully James Gunn is keeping his word and the girls are getting lots and lots of merch. :) I'd get Mantis too, definitely, but Nebula has been my wish since the first movie. *_* And hurray for no rooted hair!

I'd preorder Nebula so fast .. you have no idea. I really really want a Nebula so hopefully James Gunn is keeping his word and the girls are getting lots and lots of merch. :) I'd get Mantis too, definitely, but Nebula has been my wish since the first movie. *_* And hurray for no rooted hair!

I agree with every single word :woo She's a big want of mine too :hi5:

Anyone see this? Looks cool.

Ego.jpg

I'm probably in for a Gladiator Hulk and Thor combo. Gladiator Hulk is shaping up to look amazing

4a5552fe509e373b0626a87799ef80a399ec9f71.jpg

I'm not disappointed I bought Avengers Hulk a few months ago, before seeing this pic, because he is a great figure. But I really don't want 2 hulks, and I doubt the armor will be removable and fit Avengers Hulk, so ultimately I'm stuck with a pickle of a problem :lol

I'm not disappointed I bought Avengers Hulk a few months ago, before seeing this pic, because he is a great figure. But I really don't want 2 hulks, and I doubt the armor will be removable and fit Avengers Hulk, so ultimately I'm stuck with a pickle of a problem :lol

I'm fully expecting removable armour. And finger crossing for a beard. :rotfl

I suspect that is a still from the upcoming Team Thor Part 2 short on the Dr Strange Blu.

I don't know what u guys are talking about...."I don't need another hulk" stuff I'm hearing. I own A1 & AoU & I'm buying gladiator hulk in a heartbeat!

(HT knocks hulks out the park, I gotta have them all)

I understand space & other factors that limit collections though. if a person was to only own 1 hulk, I'd go out on a limb & say this will be the coolest one to own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what u guys are talking about...."I don't need another hulk" stuff I'm hearing. I own A1 & AoU & I'm buying gladiator hulk in a heartbeat!

(HT knocks hulks out the park, I gotta have them all)

I understand space & other factors that limit collections though. if a person was to only own 1 hulk, I'd go out on a limb & say this will be the coolest one to own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally I would agree with this, but I personally don't care for AOU Hulk (head sculpt, skin tone) and space is the main reason. My detolfs are full as is and I have no more shelf space to put them all. If space was no problem, then I'd get them all!

Back