Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Starlord HS has to be a placeholder. It's identical to it's first release with that wet hair look. I dig the short jacket but I'll skip this line. (unless there's a 1:1 scale Baby Groot :D )

I liked the long coat look, even if it was barely in the first movie, and most collectors wished for the short.. (some even cut the damn thing) As I missed the first one (thought a lot about it, but my collection was very small and specific then) I pretty much don't have much option but to get the second. Hopefully the headsculpt is an improve and the Walkman still features..

What would have been the point of making a second long jacket version when so many people were wanting a short jacket version from the first one though? I know a lot of people expected an exclusive with the short jacket from the first film, but it never happened.

I'll be happy to pick this one up also and have 2 different StarLord looks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They might do a regular and deluxe version, like the new Rocket Raccoon and some of the Rogue One figures. Regular with either just the long or short jacket, and the deluxe with both. That's what I'm hoping for.

Hot toys Japan

Attachments

• 20170407_010007.jpg
    20170407_010007.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 150
Ooh are there any closer pics of Gamora? That's the one I'm really interested in because I didn't get V1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like Gamora has a smile this time, or am I imagining things.

A lot people will be annoyed that Hulkbuster isn't on that newly released picture (+ the absence of Deadshot).

Ooh are there any closer pics of Gamora? That's the one I'm really interested in because I didn't get V1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saw that one on Twitter

IMG_20170407_105939.jpg

Definitely like this Gamora better than the first due to her not having rubber arms. So absolutely getting vol. 2 Gamora.

The hair highlights look better too. Maybe I should get the jacket to hide those rubber arms on my Vol 1 version. And give me those standard black stands with each figure Hot Toys. :lecture

Thanks for the pic. Is it the same headsculpt as the first one? Like this outfit more than the last one.

Thanks for the pic. Is it the same headsculpt as the first one? Like this outfit more than the last one.

It's the same headsculpt. I just noticed that Starlord doesn't have his rocket boots this time. :dunno

I'm sure we will see everything come SDCC. It will probably have the rocket boots, both jackets, and head sculpt. Along with all of the other figures they're making for the movie.

How do you know she doesn't have rubber arms?
Considering that vol. 2 Gamora has long sleeves, I see no reason for HT to give her rubber arms. Or was there ever a HT figure that had long sleeves and rubber arms? Would surprise me a lot. :)

Back