Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monk said:
Your guess is more realistic.

Thank you:D I think i read somewhere that they still had a few things to correct, like the pads and stuff, so maybe (hopefully) that includes the base aswell.

Now that the news has had a chance to settle in, I have to wonder where this thing would go if I order it. There's no way that it's going to fit on the shelf with the other Star Wars PFs.

Anybody else want this one but lacking the room to display it?

tomandshell said:
Now that the news has had a chance to settle in, I have to wonder where this thing would go if I order it. There's no way that it's going to fit on the shelf with the other Star Wars PFs.

top of a book case or something?

This is almost definitely the final base. They felt the original base overpowered the bike and took the focus away from it.

I would tend to agree that having the whole black brick covered by forest would be more interesting though.

tomandshell said:

I'm passing on this for that very reason. I'm going to save my PF pennies and space for Chewie, Palpatine, and Lando.

Punchy said:
I'm passing on this for that very reason. I'm going to save my PF pennies and space for Chewie, Palpatine, and Lando.

by the time we get a chewie I'll be able to save for 3 of these!:monkey3

I'm getting him in hopes that they make PF Ewoks!!!:chew

I'm building a shelf for it on Tuesday. :D

There's this empty spot on one of my walls, just above the futon/couch, just begging for a polystone display. I was going to put Vader and Obi-wan up there, but they'll look better, I think, above the art desk with the rest of the PFs.

Or, more accurately, the Biker Scout will look better isolated in that part of the room. (Pics in a few...)

Monk said:
I'm building a shelf for it on Tuesday. :D

There's this empty spot on one of my walls, just above the futon/couch, just begging for a polystone display. I was going to put Vader and Obi-wan up there, but they'll look better, I think, above the art desk with the rest of the PFs.

Or, more accurately, the Biker Scout will look better isolated in that part of the room. (Pics in a few...)

Slow your role dude. You realize we won't have this thing for probably 10 months?

If any PF was ever begging for production issues, this is it.

Darth Loki said:
If my collection starts taking over my bathroom, please shoot me
I may have to put some of the artwork from CIV my bathroom I got so much:rotfl

mfoga said:
I may have to put some of the artwork from CIV my bathroom I got so much:rotfl

sell me the adam hughes print, you'll have more room then :D

Back