Sphero's Star Wars BB-8 Drone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually in EPII they sure do show R2 going upstairs. When Anakin and Padme go off on their own to Naboo and their walking through the streets then up stairs you see R2 in the background going up very slowly lifting himself up each chair... :pfft: :lol
Here's a still pic from the scene..

View attachment 208151

He could have just popped out his jets on his legs but they were saving that for the video game sequence straight out of Space Ace.

I got one through Bed & Bath just now. :)

I also got a Chewbacca Furby last night.

I'll hate myself later. Not buying the Hot Toys figures so..... :lol

Actually in EPII they sure do show R2 going upstairs. When Anakin and Padme go off on their own to Naboo and their walking through the streets then up stairs you see R2 in the background going up very slowly lifting himself up each step... :pfft: :lol
Here's a still pic from the scene..

View attachment 208151

Never heard of it.

Weird you went straight to Ep II when they show him climbing down stairs in Ep IV, you know, in a real Star Wars movie :rotfl

I have the 15% off coupon as well at barnes and noble but my local store is sold out. They had only 4 and there was a line this morning. My local bed bath and beyond has 3 more left but won't hold it. I called my local radio shack, they have 3 left and will hold it for me. Anyone played with it yet? Is it worth the $150?

I wasn't going to (after the action figure haul I got this morning) but after finding this guy this afternoon I ended up picking him up.

Re: Sphero BB-8

Ordered mine from Indigo here in Canada. $189 isn't too bad based in the crappy exchange rate. Hope to have it soon

I wasn't going to (after the action figure haul I got this morning) but after finding this guy this afternoon I ended up picking him up.

r-TRUMP-large570.jpg

The controls are tough in my apartment. Lots of obstacles to avoid. My cat keep swatting BB-8s head off and bit one of the antennae, so I might just have to stick to the sphere for any play time with her.

I don't know why but I have this terrible feeling I'm gonna feel the same about these Disney-fide Star Wars sequels. :(

I've gone on a special drug regimen that's going to cause the new movies to implant as old memories, so that I can have that sweet nostalgic feeling about them starting approximately two days after first watching. It's going to be great.

Back