Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And another thing (starting to sound like Grandpa Simpson) the constantly pulling off of masks drove me insane in this one. Yes yes I know exactly why they do this but I’m not here to see Tom Holland: No Way Home. Surely with all that technology dude has like air in the mask?

I also think it’s not a film that warrants seeing many times. I got it in one viewing..but a second wouldn’t hurt .

anything above three times is overkill IMO

And another thing (starting to sound like Grandpa Simpson) the constantly pulling off of masks drove me insane in this one. Yes yes I know exactly why they do this but I’m not here to see Tom Holland: No Way Home. Surely with all that technology dude has like air in the mask?
I’m in the small vote that I despise how secret identities are always revealed to the general public in most superhero flicks . It still irks me that he was revealed in the infamous train sequence in Spider-man 2 :lecture

Always bothers me about these movies. Iron Man, War Machine, Cap - they wear their helmets to the battle, but once it starts, they take them off in actual combat?

What a movie, finally feels like Tom Hollands Spidey has come into his own (ironically).

Green Goblin and Doc Ock were amazing, I just wish we got more from them.

Side note: People that cheer, clap and scream during movies deserve to burn in the lowest depths of hell

I was the only one that shouted YES! when certain characters showed up.

I was also the only one that got the nods to the older films.

Irish cinemagoers are a very stoic bunch.
I know American cinemas seem to LOVE cheering, clapping and all that. Here it's an unwritten rule that you sit down, shut your mouth and laugh when appropriate.

Someone did clap when the end credits came on. The whole audience looked back at them with this look of disgust.

They reminded me of those sarcastic Gen Xers in the Simpsons.

Back