Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC74553A-8A6C-45DD-AC90-22F1FC788FB0.jpeg

I do love the absurdity of the Doc Ock character probably the most absurd cinematic comic book character there is.

His tentacles can occupy the space of an entire bridge or be compact enough for him to walk around in an enclosed kitchen lol
His arms were hilariously long in this movie, definitely took inspiration from the Playstation game I don't remember them being so long in the Raimi film.

I have a weird sense of closure over this film. It's like the past has been nicely finished and wrapped up, had a proper farewell and a bright new future lies ahead.
Closure feels like the perfect way to describe it for me as well, even with some flaws it managed to deliver a fantastic story featuring three franchises that are very near and dear to me, you could tell me we won't ever have another movie like this (which I doubt since this is going to break records) and I wouldn't even be mad because this was a beautiful goodbye letter to the Raimi and Homecoming trilogies and the TASM duology.

I don’t really get the whole erasing him from everyones memory thing, does that also erase all the videos, newspapers, birth records, etc? Because he doesn’t seem to exist at all, would May just have forgotten that she even had a nephew? He has to take a GED because he can’t finish High School. At least now he has no access to Stark Tech lol.

But why do people have to forget that he exists, can’t they just forget Spider-Man?

I still don’t get how we got a
pre dead Osborn but a post Osborn dead Parker and I don’t care because the movie was a blast lol

More generally, I didn't understand why some of the characters materialized at the moment before their deaths while others didn't. But as with many things, I allow some dramatic license here.
Cause of magic! "It was like if you never existed in the first place." True, why not forget Spider-Man too? Guess cause then that would be all he has going forward anyway. He can always save people as Spider-Man.

But this is multiverse and enemies/allies can be plucked from anywhere and anytime. Why even pull villains into his world in the first place? What engaged that? Inconsistent was Sandman's turn and why Venom was pulled into the MCU and with no training Spider-Man's friend can use sorcery lol

Footage of Wor-Gar just leaked during one of the most gut wrenching heartbreaking emotional scenes since Frodo saying farewell to his hobbit friends 20 years ago….

View attachment 551001
Wor announced as the villain Blackheart! Yes, actual Marvel villain!
you could tell me we won't ever have another movie like this
Well yes, but another shot at this in a different angle is Keaton back as Batman in the Flash. It wont touch this movie, but a revisit to an old friend.

Closure feels like the perfect way to describe it for me as well, even with some flaws it managed to deliver a fantastic story featuring three franchises that are very near and dear to me, you could tell me we won't ever have another movie like this (which I doubt since this is going to break records) and I wouldn't even be mad because this was a beautiful goodbye letter to the Raimi and Homecoming trilogies and the TASM duology.
It really REALLY helped pull ASM series out of the dumpster lol

I don’t think I can say the same for Sandman though…

Thankfully S1 and S2 don’t need saving.

Footage just leaked of Wor-Gar during one of the most gut wrenching heartbreaking emotional scenes since Frodo saying farewell to his hobbit friends 20 years ago….

View attachment 551001

How'd you find me, I snuck in!!?

Wor announced as the villain Blackheart! Yes, actual Marvel villain!

I would make an excellent Blackheart!

What was so bad about some guys going off on a boat ride?

SEE BELOW...

What in god's light is going on there...? I didn't know there was a romance in this movie.

Multi(di)verse indeed.

Back