Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen the movie but I know the spell works and they forget Peter Parker is Spider-Man. However, did that also mean erasing whatever memory a person has had when they interacted with Spider-Man? Because at some point, I'd imagine Pepper or Happy looking into their system and wondering why there are schematics of these Spider-Man suits or possible extras they have in storage.
Just see the movie!

That was my first thought too. Not sure I like the sheen but I’m sure I get attacked online because it was accurate in some writers run once:lol

But I like it, overall. I would say there’s inspiration from Tobey and Garfield’s suits but then again, they were all inspired by the classic so glad Holland gets his own “classic” suit.

View attachment 550935
The sheen looked amazing in motion under the winter city lights I am just grateful that he finally got his from a sewing machine.

Last edited:
#1 most exciting moment in the MCU remains Cap in EG but…

#1 and # 2 most emotional moments in the MCU are now from this movie
May’s death and Tobey’s Spiderman stopping Holland’s Spiderman from killing Norman.

Hell I think #3, #4 and #5 emotional moments are also from this movie crazy I know.

The lesson in this movie is very powerful and carried huge consequences.

It really took
Aunt May from being a side character into becoming a huge critical character and solidified this as a proper Spiderman movie. I hope WB can one day make Bruce Wayne watching his parents die as powerful as this.

Last edited:
#1 most exciting moment in the MCU remains Cap in EG but…

#1 and # 2 most emotional moments in the MCU are now from this movie
May’s death and Tobey’s Spiderman stopping Holland’s Spiderman from killing Norman.

Hell I think #3 and #4 are also from this movie crazy I know.
Garfield saving Michelle then him crying....man those feels hit hard

Garfield saving Michelle then him crying....man those feels hit hard
I loved that moment, whole crowd went nuts and it was so fullfiling seeing him finally get his redemption by saving the love of Peter Parker's life and it was just fantastic having Garfield back in the role after how poorly TASM and him were treated by Sony, I honestly enjoyed him more than Tobey in this since he had the best moments between the two and he damn right deserved them, and I say this as a huge Tobey fanboy.

I don’t really get the whole erasing him from everyones memory thing, does that also erase all the videos, newspapers, birth records, etc? Because he doesn’t seem to exist at all, would May just have forgotten that she even had a nephew? He has to take a GED because he can’t finish High School. At least now he has no access to Stark Tech lol.

But why do people have to forget that he exists, can’t they just forget Spider-Man?

Back