Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd you find me, I snuck in!!?

I would make an excellent Blackheart!

SEE BELOW...

What in god's light is going on there...? I didn't know there was a romance in this movie.

Multi(di)verse indeed.
355FD343-DD58-40EF-B661-1476ADCA8B3C.jpeg

Please stop this innuendo madness freaks..you’re going to get this thread shut down by DS or DD :eek:

One thing that I realised afterwards...

Dafoe says Oscorp doesn't exist in the MCU, which more or less tells us that it definitely isn't Osborne that bought Avengers Tower.
EXACTLY which makes me think it will be the Baxter Building more than anything!!!

The ending left me with a bunch of questions, does that mean that Harry Osborn is alive now? Having Norman alive just leads to a bunch of moments that lead to question how really they affected their realities, especially Dok Ock now. It was surreal how they all knew each other too hahaha

I thought some of the running gags about turning people into lizards and falling into a vat of eels were just so damn good. And Lizard and Electro were so matter of fact about it LOL

And my personal favorite scene may have been the three Parkers shooting the **** while waiting for the bad guys to show up. I'm glad they gave them as much time as they did, but would have loved another 5 minutes.

Wow can’t believe Dafoe only agreed to return unless he did his own stunts

It showed ..kudos to him

I thought some of the running gags about turning people into lizards and falling into a vat of eels were just so damn good. And Lizard and Electro were so matter of fact about it LOL

And my personal favorite scene may have been the three Parkers shooting the **** while waiting for the bad guys to show up. I'm glad they gave them as much time as they did, but would have loved another 5 minutes.
I watched ASM 2 ..he wasn’t there..how did he know what happened to him

Back