Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the clarification. It would probably help to know armor names. Iron Man going up a number everytime made things much easier to keep a track of:lol

Does Doc Oink change his costume in this movie?
Yeah it's kinda crazy

1639781124007.png

Just came back from a second viewing. Can confirm that Dolby Atmos > IMAX. Only time I really noticed the aspect ratio missing was when Spidey webbed 2 cars and slid on the ground, it cut off some of Doc Ock at the height of the screen.

Dolby Atmos was far superior in picture quality AND sound. Funny when Peter was talking to MJ on the phone, I could just hint off in the distance someone snoring. The guy next to me even looked to the right. I was like someone is sleeping during the movie over there? Then I realized it was capturing Happy sleeping to the right of Peter offscreen. Lol awesome.

More thoughts on the second viewing and small details/story details I didn't pick up the first time:

The crowd wasn't as enthusiastic as the first, which helped hear the dialogue better. Tobey and Garfield, worth the price of admission alone. You can just feel the excitement. Garfield catching MJ was emotions overload right there. Women aww'd again lol.

In terms of story, I was wondering why Tobey said they seen MJ and Ned before. Now Strange said he changed the spell 5 times not 6, which lead me to believe that was what brought the 5 villains in. But Tobey said they were looking for Peter cause he felt he needed help. That is cause they were brought in with the villains at the same time. You could argue why wasn't Tobey's MJ brought in? Could have, maybe just ignored for story purposes. Still not sure where Tobey seen MJ/Ned the first time.

So Strange stopped the spell and contained it, but he didn't stop it in time to bring in ONLY Tobey and Garfield's verse and the people that know Peter Parker is Spider-Man. The initial spell was foiled in that it is bringing in villains/people who know Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Hence why the end spell needed for everyone in this Earth to forget PP is SM in THIS universe. Didn't quite pick that up totally the first time. Everyone forgetting who Spider-Man is might not have done the trick specifically.

Didn't notice that Peter looked at the inside of the suit which revealed it was black and gold. I thought the beard dye MJ looked at right before that colored the red black. Whiffed on that, but still HT is missing the gold in the Spider/wires/camera duck taped.

Oh, I seen the Hasbro figure of Mordo from MoM. He had a crossbow. Ned finds and holds a crossbow in the basement. Hmm. Also the basement in spoiler pics has the same layout as Peter's from ASM. And Holland is wearing the same suit color as what Tobey wore in SM3 or 2 at the MJ play. Neat little nuggets there. Could be more we haven't spotted.

Lots of inside jokes from Tobey and Garfield that I really picked up on the second time. I know Tobey has had some trouble with alcohol/gambling and him saying he is trying to do better to Doc Ock came to light better knowing that. Garfield trying to play off that he isn't amazing but continually supported by Tobey that he is and says he really needed reflected how the negative ASM movies weigh on him. Jokes to Electro about his hair too from Connors. Tobey's back issue was well known about since SM2.

Garfield just shined in it. It is all so bittersweet since it sounds like his Parker has no one.

Still not sure where this ranks. I'm thinking around Endgame and Civil War.

Actually Alden Ehrenreich would be a good fit for an aged Tom Holland:
Check out Homecoming again like I did recently. Look how young Holland looks. He is aging.
Suit question since I haven’t looked at them side by side.

When Doc Ock gave back the Nanotech, it was back on the Iron Spidey costume? And so it looked slightly different? It’s tough trying to go off memory
The nanotech turned into the Black/Red/ Big Gold spider symbol suit. Not sure why it turned out different from the original Iron Spidey that had more red/blue and little gold.

Third highest Thursday Box Office opening weekend!!! $50 million so far but 93.6 million combined worlwide!!!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...r-man-box-office-massive-previews-1235064378/
The highest Sony box office opening ever and damn Sony haters are on a mission now ololololol

leaks are not hurting this movie at all whoa
Yes, leaks will not hurt this movie because it is good and will get bums on seats, which is a good thing at this point. It’s hard to get a ticket atm.

Yes, leaks will not hurt this movie because it is good and will get bums on seats, which is a good thing at this point. It’s hard to get a ticket atm.

Might as well start advertising the main guys starting this week and there should only be a minimal drop off next weekend. I know I’m good for another theater viewing or two.

Good thing The Matrix is streaming on HBO MAX as well as in theaters when it opens next week..I seriously doubt anything will beat NWH until sometime next month :horror

Still see no comments on

Venom/Brock. Totally a bait and switch for including Venom in the MCU. And I called it back when everyone said he was in the MCU that there might be less to it than what we are seeing. Well there you go and we might only see Venom with the white spider symbol from the Spider-Man 2 video game.

Certainly plants the seed for a black suit Spider-Man if it is a continuation of a Disney/Sony partnership. Pascal did jump the gun and say there was going to be a Holland SM 4-6 too.

Still see no comments on

Venom/Brock. Totally a bait and switch for including Venom in the MCU. And I called it back when everyone said he was in the MCU that there might be less to it than what we are seeing. Well there you go and we might only see Venom with the white spider symbol from the Spider-Man 2 video game.

Certainly plants the seed for a black suit Spider-Man if it is a continuation of a Disney/Sony partnership. Pascal did jump the gun and say there was going to be a Holland SM 4-6 too.

And that’s when Holland and everybody in his camp knew to start playing up this “going to be a stay at home day” routine. He might as well start now since I doubt Uncharted will do him anything:lol

One question was left unanswered …what is J Jonah doing in the Holland universe . Is this the same JJJ :eek:

Perhaps Garfield's Spider-man could be incorporated into Venom 3 and Morbius to be a side character or a supporting antagonist.

Back