Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps Garfield's Spider-man could be incorporated into Venom 3 and Morbius to be a side character or a supporting antagonist.

I would love that. I hope Sony sees the reaction he still gets. Hell, he seems to be getting the biggest cheer out of everyone. He’s too good in this character to just be done with forever.

Still see no comments on

Venom/Brock. Totally a bait and switch for including Venom in the MCU. And I called it back when everyone said he was in the MCU that there might be less to it than what we are seeing. Well there you go and we might only see Venom with the white spider symbol from the Spider-Man 2 video game.

Certainly plants the seed for a black suit Spider-Man if it is a continuation of a Disney/Sony partnership. Pascal did jump the gun and say there was going to be a Holland SM 4-6 too.
Haven’t seen Venom 2 and didn’t know about the tag at the end until after I saw this movie so um yeah I guessed what was going on but man it’s impossible to cross reference everything. It felt one interdimensional gag too many lol. A shame I would have preferred Hardy up against Holland instead of … Topher Grace? Lol

Perhaps Garfield's Spider-man could be incorporated into Venom 3 and Morbius to be a side character or a supporting antagonist.
I think there is some jousting right now behind the scenes. Pascal jumped the gun with saying there will be Holland SM 4-6....but Holland in interviews is playing the smart game. I don't think he wants his Spidey to be tarnished and is probably playing the big payday game too. It certainly looked like it was going on way and now I'm not so sure.

I would love that. I hope Sony sees the reaction he still gets. Hell, he seems to be getting the biggest cheer out of everyone. He’s too good in this character to just be done with forever.
He deserved much better films. The most criminally under appreciated Spider-Man (by the masses and Sony I mean). And he’s the only hardcore Spidey fan of the three!

I think there is some jousting right now behind the scenes. Pascal jumped the gun with saying there will be Holland SM 4-6....but Holland in interviews is playing the smart game. I don't think he wants his Spidey to be tarnished and is probably playing the big payday game too. It certainly looked like it was going on way and now I'm not so sure.
Since when has Holland played the smart game? Has he finally hired someone to manage him?

Since when has Holland played the smart game? Has he finally hired someone to manage him?
Yeah he has not given anything away in interviews and seems calm and in control. He has certainly upped his game and I'm sure has some pretty good reps now with the dough he is bringing in.

He deserved much better films. The most criminally under appreciated Spider-Man (by the masses and Sony I mean). And he’s the only hardcore Spidey fan of the three!

When those three were talking about villains, you really did feel bad he didn’t get much. Plus, this’ll be a way for him to get his alien villain he was so jealous about the other two had. Boom! Perfect!:lol

Yeah he has not given anything away in interviews and seems calm and in control. He has certainly upped his game and I'm sure has some pretty good reps now with the dough he is bringing in.
He seems calm and in control here

F6612EDA-7732-49A9-B410-88BEC5C50BF6.jpeg

When those three were talking about villains, you really did feel bad he didn’t get much. Plus, this’ll be a way for him to get his alien villain he was so jealous about the other two had. Boom! Perfect!:lol
I could have had an entire film of just the three bantering, just golden. I wonder how much was scripted and improved. It was like healthy competition back and forth chatting and felt like something Holland’s version really needed after losing Tony.

I honestly thought that because Spider-Verse had already done something similar I didn’t think it would work as well as it did. I guess star power and some decent writing really can help.

Look, Venom is in the same universe as Morbius, they dont have an Spider-man, maybe Garfield could take this place in a soft reboot, making small apperences or in an antagonist role to them while the MCU gets Spiderman(Holland) as main protagonist.

Ah..yes after this I can see Garfield doing at least another appearance in an MCU fashiion..look like he had a lot of fun doing it. Tobey unfortunately, looked liked he was spent with the character..I think they got to really give him an offer he can’t refuse to comeback again

Sheesh only 7 million less than The Force Awakens for Thursday night…THE FORCE AWAKENS! :thud:
Remember how long it’s been since a new SW saga involving the OGs at that time TFA came out . People were dreaming about a new SW film with the originals for years.

Remember how long it’s been since a new SW saga involving the OGs at that time TFA came out . People were dreaming about a new SW film with the originals for years.
And we got the OGs alright...and a bag full of ****. THANK THE MAKER FOR FEIGE AND MARVEL!!!!!

Ah..yes after this I can see Garfield doing at least another appearance in an MCU fashiion..look like he had a lot of fun doing it. Tobey unfortunately, looked liked he was spent with the character..I think they got to really give him an offer he can’t refuse to comeback again
I had the same feeling, Garfield was having the time of his life but Tobey was bored with the character, yes he was nostalgic but i just did not feel him giving his 100%.

Back