Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, where did you see them? Tbh I would have loved that instead of Lizard and Sandman, two really weak characters, that they just brought in a novelty villain like Frogman or Big Wheel for a laugh. I guess it was nice they were so accommodating.
In the purple multiverse scene near the end of the movie, before Strange sealed it. A couple of close up shots of ghostly looking silhouettes.

Just got back. I enjoyed it. My favorite part was when Tobey meets Doc Ock during the final battle, and Ock says how Peter's all grown up now. It kinda felt like that was directed towards the audience as well, as many of us were kids or teenagers the last time we saw those two characters meet up.

I felt nothing when I saw Tobey, and that Doc Ock's reassigned role to play comedic part was truly a set back for me.

This movie just proves that EVERYONE loves Spider-Man. This movie transcends actors, good or bad stories, even people like Wor-Gar who has a black hole where his soul should be will be seeing this movie. I just hope Disney and Sony work out a deal so we can get at least get 3 more Spidey movies. Even with all of his main villains used, there are still more villains and allies for Spider-Man to interact with. Happy to see all the people enjoying some web action for the holidays and another MCU home run. 👍

Maybe they'll have Miles Morales and Holland as a mentor.

It'd be hilarious if Tobey and/or Garfield both continue to deny being in this movie even when specifically doing interviews for it. I hope they have the humour to do that :lol
I hope it doesn't take long for them to aknowledge it, maybe in a week or so, will be interesting to hear their thoughts on the film and the overall expirience of being back.

Would also be nice if Hot Toys announcements start coming through next week!

Nah want movie version
Yeah, it'll be slightly different and have a Holland sculpt but won't release until 2023. I'll stick with this classic suit version as it'll be out sooner than later and likely now pick up the final battle suits of the big three. I hope HT doesn't slow roll this stuff out. Get pre-orders up and let's go!

There's a whole bunch I want from this that I want/need:
  • Spider-Man End of Movie Suit
  • Spider-Man Integrated
  • Spider-Man AG
  • Spider-Man TM (I have the SM3 one)
  • Electro
  • Lizard
  • Sandman
I have Toys Era Doc Ock and Green Goblins and I prefer these looks, so I'll be trying to stick with these, but will likely bend and get them too.
I also hope they do a re-release of the Iron Spider.

Yeah, it'll be slightly different and have a Holland sculpt but won't release until 2023. I'll stick with this classic suit version as it'll be out sooner than later and likely now pick up the final battle suits of the big three. I hope HT doesn't slow roll this stuff out. Get pre-orders up and let's go!
I’m not a fan of the way the Classic Suit looks for the video game figure, something about the proportions just doesn’t work for me.

I want final suit Holland, TM and AG, doc ock and gobbie.
I'm holding on ordering the Holland Integrated Suit until I see pre-orders for TM and AG Spideys. I can't imagine HT not cashing in on them but they've done crazy stuff before. I don't need the villains, just the three heroes side by side. Heck, I might need two sets, one masked and one unmasked if the sculpts are good. Dang it, I was out of the Marvel game for good and now talking about 3 (or 6) more figures!

Back