Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that "HT Tease" is not promising to me at all. They did the same thing for Batman Returns.

HT does seem to love Spiderman though so lets hope they do. Goblin and Doc have the best chances. But considering IW/EG just got three version of one villain, I could see 2 versions of Goblin plus a deluxe with the batwing.

Yeah, that "HT Tease" is not promising to me at all. They did the same thing for Batman Returns.

HT does seem to love Spiderman though so lets hope they do. Goblin and Doc have the best chances. But considering IW/EG just got three version of one villain, I could see 2 versions of Goblin plus a deluxe with the batwing.
Yeah, but it's Batman Returns. If HT don't at least make the other 2 Spideys, at least one Goblin and Doc Ock I'll be surprised.

This movie is going to make big money.

Yeah, but it's Batman Returns. If HT don't at least make the other 2 Spideys, at least one Goblin and Doc Ock I'll be surprised.

This movie is going to make big money.

I agree and sure we would all be surprised if they don’t.

BUT; this is HT. So we should all not count on anything as a definite.

I do however think we will see TM, AG, doc ock and gobbie.

This making the kind of money it has hopefully will make all the movie studios STFU about crying that the pandemic hurt their movie at the BO. Spidey just did this with the Omicron variant and places like NY & Cali tightening all their restrictions all over again.

Now they need to make new excuses. Instead of just acknowledging they either made a **** movie or something no one gives a F about.

I'm looking at you Disney/Marvel and all their media shills and fanboys/people defending why Shang Chi and Eternals made ****.

HT's track record for multiple villains from a single movie is very slight. Did any MCU movie get two villains from a single movie?

Batman and Star Wars are the only ones I can think of.

I want a Batman trilogy where Bruce Wayne’s parents don’t die until the 3rd movie lol

6th movie, if you take into account Civil War, Infinity War and Endgame.

It took too long IMHO.

I was glad to watch the final 22 seconds of this movie and where it may lead to.

I think Goblin is probably a given, likely based on his final fight appearance. And a Deluxe with glider? For the price of a used car.
Spider-man is their new Iron Man so I'm sure every form and variant of spider-man from this movie will get a new figure.
Ock has probably got a decent shot too. But the question is whether they'd go for red nano-arms or classic arms.

Electro Final Fight is possible but a little more iffy, maybe not. Lizard and Sandman, I don't think so.

Do you guys think that in the astral projection scene where Spider-man dodge Strange without his soul is an easter egg\foreshadow for a Spider-Totem\Morlun Arc in the college trilogy?

Do you guys think that in the astral projection scene where Spider-man dodge Strange without his soul is an easter egg\foreshadow for a Spider-Totem\Morlun Arc in the college trilogy?
I don't know wtf that was about nor wtf you are talking about. I just registered it was spider sense and moved on.
Whoa now!
And Sonic is trash too.

I don't know wtf that was about nor wtf you are talking about. I just registered it was spider sense and moved on.

And Sonic is trash too.
The Spider-Totem\Morlun Arc was a huge saga in the comics part of the JMS run on Amazing Spider-Man and one of the things that made the Spider-verse popular, it gave Peter a magical power upgrade in the comics and it could explain how he could do what he did to Strange.
Morlun would be a good antagonist for a new "Endgame\NWH" level threat for the final movie of the next trilogy and even another Disney\Sony crossover with Miles, Spider-gwen and Andrew.

Yes, it was Spider sense, but to work against Strange magic it can be an foreshadow to the magic Totem powers.

Catwoman, trash? Penguin, trash?

I'll admit, like all Burton movies, it is not a very well-made film. But I want the damn dolls.
I will side with you on this - no one likes a tease. To even tease that you are doing figures and bail on it really is insulting. To even show figures like Zemo, Padme, Bespin Luke, CW Obi-Wan, Nightwing to market other figures they are actually selling is quite insulting to many members on the board here.
HT's track record for multiple villains from a single movie is very slight. Did any MCU movie get two villains from a single movie?

Batman and Star Wars are the only ones I can think of.
Hmm, you're right. Looking through the HT checklist website, there isn't multiple villains from any MCU movie. You did get 2 versions of Whiplash from IM2, not sure if you want to call Loki a villain in Ragnarok as Hela was made as well.

I think we can easily say NWH is a different beast in that the villains are a big deal in this and Spidey's rogues can only be matched by Batman's.

The Spider-Totem\Morlun Arc was a huge saga in the comics part of the JMS run on Amazing Spider-Man and one of the things that made the Spider-verse popular, it gave Peter a magical power upgrade in the comics and it could explain how he could do what he did to Strange.
Morlun would be a good antagonist for a new "Endgame\NWH" level threat for the final movie of the next trilogy and even another Disney\Sony crossover with Miles, Spider-gwen and Andrew.

Yes, it was Spider sense, but to work against Strange magic it can be an foreshadow to the magic Totem powers.
I see he's a vampire. Blade is incoming. Possible MCU replacement for Morbius if Disney Sony continue together and Feige wants to stay away from Sony only characters.

I see he's a vampire. Blade is incoming. Possible MCU replacement for Morbius if Disney Sony continue together and Feige wants to stay away from Sony only characters.
Vampire is an oversimplification, He is like an especial cosmic vampire who eats Life Force Energy, he feeds on animal embodiments called totems like Spider-man or other animal based hero. While he can feed on normal humans, only a pure totem can sustain his hunger.

He is a multiversal being, a Thanos and Kang treat level actually. And they can even use Kraven to start the next trilogy to explain the animal embodiments thing.

I will side with you on this - no one likes a tease. To even tease that you are doing figures and bail on it really is insulting. To even show figures like Zemo, Padme, Bespin Luke, CW Obi-Wan, Nightwing to market other figures they are actually selling is quite insulting to many members on the board here.

Hmm, you're right. Looking through the HT checklist website, there isn't multiple villains from any MCU movie. You did get 2 versions of Whiplash from IM2, not sure if you want to call Loki a villain in Ragnarok as Hela was made as well.

I think we can easily say NWH is a different beast in that the villains are a big deal in this and Spidey's rogues can only be matched by Batman's.
Very insulting and that’s why I do t look to that company anymore for anything. People put ht on such high pedestals and say they want properties they would never touch with a ten foot pole anymore.

back in 2008-2011 they were very diverse in what they put out. Almost every film had a figure made by them of it was important. Then 2012-2013 hit and it was nothing but marvel city. Nothing but iron men galore.

Back