Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
268024430_10159417893775499_9163747721850242472_n.jpg

I am the only one that thinks Jon Watts failed as director? The movie works because of the characters and the actors, but the cinematography are really amateur or even fan made level in some parts.
The ending in sunset for example was really bad, yes the stab part.
ImmenseGrossBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif
This is like his real 5th or sixth movie so there’s that!

Both Tobey and Garfield’s suit design looked kind of muted and dull looking ..especially in the reds when I think about it ..if Tobey doesn’t make another appearance in the future, I’d say they blew a good chance to make the Raimi suit the best it’s ever looked in a film.

Holy crap deadline just reported that NWH has officially surpassed the opening day record of The Force Awakens! :thud:

GTFO!

Holy Tobey ******* Maquire!

Only movie ahead of NWH is EG!

Feige/Pascal can do whatever the hell they want now.

Absolute insanity.

Both Tobey and Garfield’s suit design looked kind of muted and dull looking ..especially in the reds when I think about it ..if Tobey doesn’t make another appearance in the future, I’d say they blew a good chance to make the Raimi suit the best it’s ever looked in a film.
He didn't look stiff and was stretching to prove that. It looked great but the low lighting didn't really show it off.

I am the only one that thinks Jon Watts failed as director? The movie works because of the characters and the actors, but the cinematography are really amateur or even fan made level in some parts.
The ending in sunset for example was really bad, yes the stab part.
ImmenseGrossBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif
I keep saying it. He’s decent as a director ( better than Webb) but the story itself is mediocre to basic where it could’ve been more . Without the actors and fan service it still can’t beat Raimi’s Spider-man 2 as my greatest all around Spidey film.

Raimi’s personal love of the character showed in every film . He knew what it took for the fans to fall in love with Peter Parker and Spider-man on film even if Spidey didn’t have cool tech on his costume.

If only Feige could make a deal and have Raimi direct the next Spidey arc

Last edited:
I keep saying it. He’s decent as a director but the story itself is mediocre to basic where it could’ve been more . Without the actors and fan service it still can’t beat Raimi’s Spider-man 2 as my greatest all around Spidey film
Is there any point in giving it a hypothetical review? It did have those things so... :lol

Holy crap deadline just reported that NWH has officially surpassed the opening day record of The Force Awakens! :thud:

GTFO!

Holy Tobey ******* Maquire!

Only movie ahead of NWH is EG!

Feige/Pascal can do whatever the hell they want now.

Absolute insanity.
They need to stick together for 4-6. This just proves it, although you had 2 huge cards to play that literally everyone wanted to see.

Watched it. Liked it. It felt like a proper movie, whereas I found the previous two tedious. Technically this whole trilogy was just a set up for a "proper" Spider-Man. I have to say, I'm kinda looking forward to the College era. And I've got a bit more faith in FF now. I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said, really. Some plot holes, some nonsense, some OOC bits and lots of PIS, but I treat these things as train rides. Anyhow, I still need Raimi-Man, Ock & Goblin. Andrew I hope gets to be in the Venomverse so that I'll have a chance later down the line to maybe get him too, but I try not to get doubles of characters. We'll see, this is certainly an interesting place to leave off the Spider-Franchise.

PS: Electro showed us that all it takes to turn from a wimpy, stutering nerd into a Chad is to just get yout 10 YO hairline back.

They need to stick together for 4-6. This just proves it, although you had 2 huge cards to play that literally everyone wanted to see.
Dude i’m just in complete shock that a freaking Spiderman movie beat out the return of the OT characters.

NO ONE expected this outcome NO ONE!

I’d say so..fitting..Molina is getting up in years . The next Ock should be a different evil version with a new actor
I don't see those actors playing those roles again. Marvel really exhausted like all the villains they could in these 3 movies. Who knows where they would go villain wise next. Who knows how long this multiverse thing lasts either.

Watched it. Liked it. It felt like a proper movie, whereas I found the previous two tedious. Technically this whole trilogy was just a set up for a "proper" Spider-Man. I have to say, I'm kinda looking forward to the College era. And I've got a bit more faith in FF now. I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said, really. Some plot holes, some nonsense, some OOC bits and lots of PIS, but I treat these things as train rides. Anyhow, I still need Raimi-Man, Ock & Goblin. Andrew I hope gets to be in the Venomverse so that I'll have a chance later down the line to maybe get him too, but I try not to get doubles of characters. We'll see, this is certainly an interesting place to leave off the Spider-Franchise.

PS: Electro showed us that all it takes to turn from a wimpy, stutering nerd into a Chad is to just get yout 10 YO hairline back.
:thud:

Oh man you just turned up the pressure on Wor-Gar all eyes on him now…

Wor-Gar buying his tickets at the box office….

1639849083453.gif

There is no denying Dafoe and Molina will forever be iconic whether villain or not in this film, but my standout surprise was still Fox as Electro ..he really made me like Electro again when I was annoyed from ASM 2 . Garfield and Fox had better chemistry in this then ASM 2 imo

Almost as well as Maguire and Dafoe/ Molina and that is saying a lot .

so in other words..if Garfield returns down the line, I wouldn’t mind seeing Fox as Max again

Back