Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they are going to delay the Matrix premiere next week because of the numbers NWH are accumulating right now.

I think people are only going to go to the theaters for NWH next week .

they done this before with film releases when there is strict competition

I wonder if they are going to delay the Matrix premiere next week because of the numbers NWH are accumulating right now.

I think people are only going to go to the theaters for NWH next week .

they done this before with film releases when there is strict competition
The Matrix bows to no one!

Ohhh Clown
Ohhh Wor-Gar

I believe Khev is in the theater…

1639875307967.gif

I love YT continually recommending me uploads of NWH. I've seen the best parts of the movie over and over again on there. You just know there are people from Sony playing whack-a-mole, taking up their entire weekend. :lol

I love YT continually recommending me uploads of NWH. I've seen the best parts of the movie over and over again on there. You just know there are people from Sony playing whack-a-mole, taking up their entire weekend. :lol
I’ve been dodging that crap since Wednesday. YouTube was so annoying with that ****

I’ve been dodging that crap since Wednesday. YouTube was so annoying with that ****
I don't think I've ever seen an onslaught of spoilery material before a movie like this before. It was insane all the behind the scenes photo leaks, etc. Seems like since Covid started or maybe I've just noticed more, but plots for movies are out there in the wild if you dig enough. Eternals, Shang, Widow all out months ahead of time.

I agree. There's some collectors here that proudly proclaim they won't buy anything but Hot Toys. I laugh at that. But I suppose if all you like is Star Wars and MCU then maybe you're content in that very small bubble. Which is over by the way.
You can’t laugh at that, there’s freaking geniuses who scold the fact that toys costs more than 19.99(pointing fingers toward Marvel’s legends, Black Series, Anime Heroes, etc)

I myself don’t think HT are top of their game anymore but for sure other companies have been stepping it now

Why does everyone hate Avi Arad 🤔🤔🤔

There were four big reactions from my crowd.

1. Goblin's first appearance
2. Andrew Garfield's intro
3. Tobey's intro
4. All three Spiderman run together and work as a team

When Garfield shows up, a woman in front of me did some kind of fist pump like the Arsinio Hall crowd used to do. Her husband had a similar reaction when Tobey showed up, and he said, "That's the ni c ca from my childhood bro!!" :LOL:

There were a lot of little kids in the theater. In a way, this movie was like a Saturday morning cartoon for adults, down to how quickly they're able to find solutions using "technology" or "science." I need to watch it for a second time because there's stuff in it that I liked, but I doubt my opinion will change much.

I wasn't a fan of how they ended the Happy and May relationship or the fact that they ended it for no real reason? What was the point of that if they were going to kill her off anyway and have Happy at her grave mourning her? I hate when sequels end relationships for the sake of unnecessary tension or drama, but in this case, neither was the reason. To be fair, May was out of Happy's league to begin with, but still, why end the relationship?

One thing about the ending that's kind of clever, the final spell works as a reboot of the Sony Spidey franchise and as an exit for Spiderman from the MCU since no one knows him now. That decision to end the film that way must have been made before they knew how much money this film was going to make. I am glad that Spiderman finally moved on from the Stark technology and made his own classic suit. They better keep that moving forward, at least for a while.

There were four big reactions from my crowd.

1. Goblin's first appearance
2. Andrew Garfield's intro
3. Tobey's intro
4. All three Spiderman run together and work as a team
No lawyer reaction?
When Garfield shows up, a woman in front of me did some kind of fist pump like the Arsinio Hall crowd used to do. Her husband had a similar reaction when Tobey showed up, and he said, "That's the ni c ca from my childhood bro!!" :LOL:
No stereotyping here!
I need to watch it for a second time
Ah, the Clown reveals his true feelings.

Ohhh Clown
Ohhh Wor-Gar

I believe Khev is in the theater…

View attachment 551203

I do wonder about his opinion as I do yours. Is he a big SpiderMan guy? I never really thought so.

I watched SpiderMan and SpiderMan 2 today on TBS. MJs hair sure changed color. Harry's was kind of orangey too in the first one, didn't remember that. The moment Goblin butt-slams SpiderMan wasn't as bad as matticus' picture. His death was pretty stupid. I do like the first better than the 2nd though. A lot more quiet moments than I remember. I'm still of the "Meh" for both those movies. They seem made for very young people. Everything is very spelled out.

Choose, SpiderMan!

Last edited:
I do wonder about his opinion as I do yours. Is he a big SpiderMan guy? I never really thought so.
Khev will like it. He will get a boner when he sees the Capt America tribute.

I watched SpiderMan and SpiderMan 2 today on TBS. MJs hair sure changed color. Harry's was kind of orangey too in the first one, didn't remember that. The moment Goblin butt-slams SpiderMan wasn't as bad as matticus' picture. His death was pretty stupid. I do like the first better than the 2nd though. A lot more quiet moments than I remember. I'm still of the "Meh" for both those movies. They seem made for very young people. Everything is very spelled out.

In that case, NWH is for toddlers. :LOL:

I watched SpiderMan and SpiderMan 2 today on TBS. MJs hair sure changed color. Harry's was kind of orangey too in the first one, didn't remember that. The moment Goblin butt-slams SpiderMan wasn't as bad as matticus' picture. His death was pretty stupid. I'm still of the "Meh" for both those movies. They seem made for very young people. I do like the first better than the 2nd though.

Choose, SpiderMan!
When Macy Gray starts singing, I want to smash my face into a glass window.
When the lawyer first shows up, some people were whispering and one guy near me said his name all excited.

There were some claps when the scene ended, and the lawyer said he was a good at his job.
In my two viewings, I've only heard guys reacting to it. Doubt many women have checked out the Netflix shows.

Back