Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess in a way this was EG for Holland Spidey. If we think about it..since CW..and Peter’s talks with Tony ..he always wanted to be someone..a true superhero and not somebody’s sidekick

Peter wanted to be treated like he was the man and protector of NY . So it’s bittersweet the spell gave him a complete do over but it is sad he is all alone. At least Garfield Spidey still has I believe his Aunt May ( Sally Fields) around and Tobey has MJ and May ( maybe) we can’t tell

but Holland Peter has no one remembering who he is, no tech because Happy doesn’t know him . So it’s almost like he is a new Spider-Man

As far as the MCU is concerned moving forward..He is the one true Spider-Man.

So as X-men , FF, Guardians, Eternals, etc get involved in the MCU. Peter will be the Spider-man they know exists

Last edited:
I do wonder about his opinion as I do yours. Is he a big SpiderMan guy? I never really thought so.

I watched SpiderMan and SpiderMan 2 today on TBS. MJs hair sure changed color. Harry's was kind of orangey too in the first one, didn't remember that. The moment Goblin butt-slams SpiderMan wasn't as bad as matticus' picture. His death was pretty stupid. I do like the first better than the 2nd though. A lot more quiet moments than I remember. I'm still of the "Meh" for both those movies. They seem made for very young people. Everything is very spelled out.

Choose, SpiderMan!
Less color in the 3rd to reflect the sadness. Her hair was really toned down in the 3rd.

No, I noticed that.

In NWH, which SpiderMan got to bang all the MJs?
7F43BF98-31AB-4617-90E3-2C805FF6A322.jpeg

Another couple weeks to allow people to see it, then I want a Marvel Legends reveal with Raimi figures.

I think a lot of people consider Tobey the best Peter Parker and Andrew the best Spiderman, so I wonder if that's why Andrew showed up as Spiderman and Tobey Showed up as Peter Parker...aka the cool youth pastor? :LOL:

I also think this film and mid credits scene also teases Andrew Garfield coming back to be the Sony Verse’s Spiderman for Venom and Morbius because Garfield Spidey teased wanting to fight an alien. They also teased Miles Morales.

I think Tobey is done. :lol

I think a lot of people consider Tobey the best Peter Parker and Andrew the best Spiderman, so I wonder if that's why Andrew showed up as Spiderman and Tobey Showed up as Peter Parker...aka the cool youth pastor? :LOL:
KlutzyRemarkableCockroach-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nwopb95rFX1u4yuwoo1_500.gifv

I also think this film and mid credits scene also teases Andrew Garfield coming back to be the Sony Verse’s Spiderman for Venom and Morbius because Garfield Spidey teased wanting to fight an alien. They also teased Miles Morales.

I think Tobey is done. :lol
Wishful thinking, but Pascal likes her Tom Holland. Garfield finally got his round of applause and should leave on a high note like Constanza.

200.gif

It makes more sense when you realize that the astral waves when he’s out of his body resemble the classic “spider sense” transparent during the Dr Strange and Spider-Man sequence

Back