Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailer obliterated Endgame's record for most views in the first 24 hours ... 355.5 million to 289 million.
If we weren't in a pandemic, this thing would be heading for a global box office of $1.5 billion. Minimum. If we're dealing with whatever the latest variant is in December, the gross will be a fraction of that. And that's if Sony doesn't delay its release again.

Probably people viewing it over and over again to see what villains are teased for fractions of a second. Seems like Sandman, Electro and Lizard are the other three accounted for now.

Disney knows people keep track of hits online. Its the new monetization to show something's a hit.

I wish I knew how to program bots, I'd post a pic of my left nut, have 9 billion bots hit it, and get a movie, a series and an endorsement deal from Grape Nuts.

I’ll

how did Ducky get banned on a toy forum?

The same endgame reaction from me in the movie theater would be Fox’s X-men, Elektra, Sony’s Spider man, Fantastic Four on the same MCU Timeline lulz
I don’t think he’s banned

There is no movie for the next 5 years that will out gross those 2 movies not even close.

Where have you been lol
I think you’re heavily underestimating this movie. Where have you been? :’)

I can understand why you would think that, both IW and Endgame are 2 billion+.
The top 4 spots are all Avengers movies. This movie definitely has the best possibility yet to be highest grossing non Avengers MCU movie.

Guess this will show us how popular Spider-Man still is in 2021.

So another 80 million box office opening weekend playing it safe.

You guys are right i must had watched this lIke 10 times on youtube then I went through Trailers on my Apple TV app and got better quality there.

Covid-19 might be a thing of the past but damn I cannot make this **** up whenever all of a sudden everything will be over with Covid-22 lulz (it was trending on twitter but it was debunked LOL)

Honestly, I think the trailer is just ok. I'm not impressed. The Matrix trailer will be better. 😎

Also, the Samaritan trailer apparently blew people away. That's the one with Stallone playing an old retired superhero.

Lol which one? Cause it seems like everytime someone wants to get banned they go crazy and start posting serial killer type paragraphs. Maybe poor ducky finally lost it and put his feelings into the toy forum lol
You people are so god damn stupid it is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs while I’m in the hospital.

1. You EAT this **** up.

2. Spend an entire day talking about me, TheDucky baby!

3. Actually believed that I was banned

By the way… It was a wrestling promo. I changed like 10 words and it took 60 seconds.

"When you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God" « Promos Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database

Back