Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1629995010914.jpg

I guess it doesn't matter since everyone is going to see this because its the Return Show.

Return of Goblin, Ock, Electro (not sure why?), Lizard, Rhino, Sandman (maybe)...

The previous title was "Fantastic Villains and Where to find them"

I guess it doesn't matter since everyone is going to see this because its the Return Show.

Return of Goblin, Ock, Electro (not sure why?), Lizard, Rhino, Sandman (maybe)...

The previous title was "Fantastic Villains and Where to find them"
Lol so true

Sandman definitely in you can see his arm lol

But c’mon Wor let your tie loose a little and enjoy some of that nostalgia high.

It's not even just nostalgia for me. This is a way to essentially canonize the Raimi movies (OK, and the ASMs) with the MCU - assuming we have the right idea about what they're doing here. A troubling thought occurred to me that they could just be bringing the actors in for name recognition whilst actually having them play entirely new versions of their respective characters - i.e not at all the same individuals from their past movies, just some other alternate reality where Spiderman happened to look like Tobey Maguire, Doc Ock like Alfred Molina etc.

.......then again....would that matter? Would it affect my ability to pretend that the Raimi movies are still an alternate universe inside the MCU?....hmm...I suppose not....

Last edited:
So... Dr Strange is mixing a spell and gets distracted by Peter's jabbering and... messes up the recipe...?

I hope that's not the real reason it goes wrong. Seems like too much of a **** up for Strange to allow that to happen. I hope it more has something to do with what went down in the Loki show.

If I'm remembering the first film right, one of the reasons Strange is such a badass is that he has a photographic memory? Not sure he can screw up an incantation so easily. Of course, with Golly Gee Whiz Parker in the mix who knows ...

So... Dr Strange is mixing a spell and gets distracted by Peter's jabbering and... messes up the recipe...?
I hope that's not the real reason it goes wrong. Seems like too much of a **** up for Strange to allow that to happen. I hope it more has something to do with what went down in the Loki show.
As long as it's not because the timeline went off the rails in Loki at the exact moment that Strange was casting the spell. That would be about as preposterous as oh I don't know, having the epic conclusion to your franchise's multiple movie spanning saga be dependent on something like a rodent accidentally activating the controls to an advanced quantum tunnel machine that's been sitting dormant for 5 years. Oh, wait...

I hate how techy this Spider-Man is. I hate that suit. He relies to heavily on his stupid iron man gadgets
I'm hoping the Maguire & Garfield Spidermen will act as a contrast in being less advanced technologically - I mean Tobey had nothing in his films. His suit looked cool - it didn't do anything though. Garfield, well, haven't seen his films much but I think he just had his self-made webshooters. Which brings up another difference I hope they acknowledge and play up - Tobey's organic webshooters.

I hate how techy this Spider-Man is. I hate that suit. He relies to heavily on his stupid iron man gadgets
IDK, in Homecoming he proved himself in the end wearing his homemade suit. It wasn't until IW when he he was losing consciousness while holding on to Ebony Maw's ship that he even donned the Iron Spider suit. When he was snapped back into existence in Endgame it's not like he had a change of clothes waiting for him lol. In FFH he didn't take the suit with him to Europe, so he spent the majority of the time as Night Monkey, and his final black & red suit may have been full of Stark tech but I don't recall him relying on anything but his Spider-Man powers (and "tingle" lol) when taking down Mysterio and his drones.

Yea your right. Idk I’m just use to the Tobey Spider-Man who always barely had any help and got his ass kicked in most fights and had a torn suit he had to sew together sometimes

Back