Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$12 is under customs limit in more or less all countries. And they never could shipping. So there won't be any customs charges. :) :cool:

Just received my invoice. It's not the spooky kit. It is my prize from the comic
con chat for Buffy, I won a Giles. So he is coming by UPS because they are
cheaper for this item.

Now INCLUSIVE!!! Back up for pre-order!!!

...wonder how they are going to produce more that quickly?

And I'm all for everyone getting one that wants one, but another example of changing edition sizes after being sold out doesn't sit well...

And I'm all for everyone getting one that wants one, but another example of changing edition sizes after being sold out doesn't sit well...
I completely agree. That was my first thought as well. Even if it's "only" the Spooktacular Survival Kit, things like this don't pass unnoticed. As much as I want to say 'no bad' - since I don't care for the kit, and therefore didn't order it in the first place - I think this just isn't right.

I agree, but it doesn't bother me since it isn't exactly a numbered item or anything. But it does kind of hurt their credibility when they announce a "limited edition" item.

Huh? As I said earlier in the thread, these are promotional items, not collectibles. If they limit them to too small a group, then there will be more collectors who will feel "left out" of Spooktacular than not, and that would not be a good thing for Sideshow. Especially if they did something similar to what Tom mentioned, such as a photo contest of people in their shirts during the event. Imagine a contest where only 250 customers were even ALLOWED to enter.

This is, in my opinion, the first totally valid use of the Inclusive program.

Huh? As I said earlier in the thread, these are promotional items, not collectibles. If they limit them to too small a group, then there will be more collectors who will feel "left out" of Spooktacular than not, and that would not be a good thing for Sideshow. Especially if they did something similar to what Tom mentioned, such as a photo contest of people in their shirts during the event. Imagine a contest where only 250 customers were even ALLOWED to enter.

This is, in my opinion, the first totally valid use of the Inclusive program.

I totaly agree... I don't care if they make 20,000 of these.

I can't believe this is actually an issue. It's a miscellaneous assortment of promotional items; who cares? It's not something that's being marketed as a limited collectible.

The more, the merrier, I say.

Doesn't bother me at all... i think a lot of collectors were bummed they missed out on it. So Sideshow can now crank out a few more and everybody is happy. Win-win.

Now if it starts happening with figures and statues... that'd be a different matter.

Back