Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only assumed it was limited because they only had so many made and couldn't make any more in time. Guess I was wrong. Maybe the first 250 of us will recieve some sort of a bonus because of the inital offering being a "limited edition."

That is the only thing that slightly bothers me. I want everyone that wants one to have one, but I just don't want Sideshow think that pulling a limited-to-inclusive deal is OK on other things. How would everyone feel if they did that to a Patient Zero, grey Hulk, Exclusive Doom PF, Stealth Ironman, etc. (I know some would be extatic if they missed out :lol ) now?

Like I said, I have a feeling we are going to see a Patient Zero revisit, but if they just re-released him it would be along the same lines.

The good news from this switcharoo is that the INCLUSIVE system is NOT dead!

Now if it starts happening with figures and statues... that'd be a different matter.

Exactly. That is my only concern with this. If they pull it on items like this, what really stops them from doing it on figures, stautes, busts, etc? How do we know something is truely "limited" anymore. Maybe they should start numbering everything now just to prove it? :eek:

If this was a collectible item it wouldn't sit well with me. But like pixletwin said, since it's swag I don't mind at all and I find it a good use of the inclusive. That is unless I see someone who got in on the inclusive has theirs ship before mine. :emperor And lets face facts, this isn't the first time they've increased an edition size.

This just shows that Sideshow can do what they want.
Bring back the Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 Inch Figure & end my pain:monkey2 Or make the other 35 of the Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Bronze Bust!:D

Exactly. That is my only concern with this. If they pull it on items like this, what really stops them from doing it on figures, statues, busts, etc? How do we know something is truly "limited" anymore. Maybe they should start numbering everything now just to prove it? :eek:

You are joking, right? You really don't think the powers that be at Sideshow can recognize the difference between promotional swag and valuable collectibles?

:huh

On the other hand, a few more Son of Frank 12" SSEs would be nice... :D

You are joking, right? You really don't think the powers that be at Sideshow can recognize the difference between promotional swag and valuable collectibles?

:huh

On the other hand, a few more Son of Frank 12" SSEs would be nice... :D

No I am not joking, If they can produce & sell more Spooktacular Survival Kits,
They could produce & sell more Son of Frank 12" SSEs!:D

These are promotional items. Next you'll be wanting the edition sizes of their catalogues. Do not walk on the grass. :lol

These are promotional items. Next you'll be wanting the edition sizes of their catalogues. Do not walk on the grass. :lol

So was the Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch Figure "a promotional item" So it should not matter if Sideshow makes a few more for those of us who want to buy one. They are doing so for the people who missed out on these so called "promotional kits" It would be the same thing.

Chalk and cheese. Oranges and pears. Promotional items and collectible items. Wanting a Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch Figure, and having one. As you can see, we are talking about two different things.

Well you are tenacious, so I can do nothing but believe you. Good luck in your quest.

You have the spirit of a Krusader in you Monster... I will grant you that high comment of esteem!!!

And remember to have a...

Happy Oktoberkurganuary!!!
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganicon.gif

From the newsletter:

Sideshow's Spooktacular Readyness Kit is back for a limited time!
Due to overwhelming popularity we've made our Sideshow Spooktacular '07 Kit INCLUSIVE! Thanks for your awesome online support of this fun, annual SideshowCollectibles.com event. Be sure to place your order for the kit before Wednesday, October 10th to get your hands on one if you haven't yet. After that, they'll be gone for good! **Plus, don't forget to tune into SideshowCollectibles.com every day from October 25th through November 2nd for 24-hour-per-day rotating discounts, spot giveaways, new license and product announcements, contests, community interaction, and much more! To see what has happened during past Spooktacula r events, visit the Special Events section of our Ministry of Information. And just blame Sideshow if you are a zombie at the office in the midst of those 9 days of fun!

Wow, some of you guys are paranoid. Do you really think that because they made more of these "promo kits" they are going to turn around and say Hey lets make 5000 more grey Hulks? They are not that stupid.

Maybe only the first 250 will be numbered, than you would have a truly limited item. That would probably please the majority. Those that missed out get it but those that ordered early get their number. :D

Back