Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Your full name and order number.

Sebastian XXXX

Order #P000XXXX

The name and limited edition number (if applicable) of the product.

Rogue Premium Format Exclusive #230

Your reason for wishing to return the product and whether you want a refund or replacement. Replacement of any item is subject to its availability.

I would like a replacement. Both Switch Out heads are poorly painted and chipped, I never received a belt to go with the statue either. Would prefer replacement heads that dont look like they are painted by a three-year old.

In the case of damaged product, please provide us with a full description of the damage and three jpgs (photos) no larger than 200K showing the damage.

Attached are 3 pictures of the problem areas. The exclusive head is cross eyed and awkward, as well as paint from headband bleeding onto skin,

The regular head is poorly painted, looks heavily smudged, and paint chips on hair.

I never received a belt for my premium format statue.

EX isnt nearly as bad as REG head.

I like the sculpt and paint from the proto (minus the eyeshadow of actual) of the REG head more than the EX...

Last edited:

Here is my Rogue 29/750

img1379oy.jpg

img1392az.jpg

img1390mg.jpg

img1388qd.jpg

img1384az.jpg

Not a great paint job but it's acceptable to me. Still expected better though.

half decent until you get upclose.. REG head is more of a disappointment, I actually really liked the REG head..

P1030586.jpg

P1030585.jpg

P1030582.jpg

P1030593.jpg

P1030606.jpg

This is what a female superhero should look like...

P1030571-1.jpg

NOT this

P1030600.jpg

Here is my Rogue 29/750

img1379oy.jpg

img1392az.jpg

img1390mg.jpg

img1388qd.jpg

img1384az.jpg

Not a great paint job but it's acceptable to me. Still expected better though.

Yours look pretty darn good, maybe the lower the edition number the better the paint job? Maybe the painters got tired and sloppy toward the end?

Okay just got my Rogue and the paint job on the eye is okay on the regular but the black top of her eye lids are black :mad:

The EX head looks fine.

Then I go to take the prints out & it was glued to the envelope. When I finally got it out, both prints has tear / glue markings :mad::mad::gah::gah:

Yours look pretty darn good, maybe the lower the edition number the better the paint job? Maybe the painters got tired and sloppy toward the end?

I don't think the numbers really mean anything in terms of order of production... Im sure the statues are randomly paired with a base at the end packing stage.

Your full name and order number.

Sebastian XXXX

Order #P000XXXX

The name and limited edition number (if applicable) of the product.

Rogue Premium Format Exclusive #230

Your reason for wishing to return the product and whether you want a refund or replacement. Replacement of any item is subject to its availability.

I would like a replacement. Both Switch Out heads are poorly painted and chipped, I never received a belt to go with the statue either. Would prefer replacement heads that dont look like they are painted by a three-year old.

In the case of damaged product, please provide us with a full description of the damage and three jpgs (photos) no larger than 200K showing the damage.

Attached are 3 pictures of the problem areas. The exclusive head is cross eyed and awkward, as well as paint from headband bleeding onto skin,

The regular head is poorly painted, looks heavily smudged, and paint chips on hair.

I never received a belt for my premium format statue.
That's very sad. :(
I hope they get back to you quick and take care of business. They obviously failed to do so before shipping all of these out to us. They really need to learn that this crap is absolutely unacceptable!

Nice. I gotta say that does look fantastic. I wish Rogue had the same quality paint job. But Sideshow knew that this was one of the most anticipated pieces of the year. They should have double checked every single piece before sending this out to collectors. They probably don't care though since they already have our money and many others on the waitlist.

Come on! That is an awful picture!!! :lol The best piece would look terrible with that flash.

I'm at loss for words. Except for the four letter variety.

With flash and close up like that just about everything done retail is going to look like crap!!

But come on, how many times do you guys get a magnifier and look at a statue like this?!

Still the paint ought to be better!

Back