Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Iv been working a few days and am surprised at the quality showing in the pics, that is worse than usual. I hope mines ok, find out tomorrow

I paint 1/6 with a magnifier :rotfl (black light magnifier, shows every flaw)

Inspector_Gadget.jpg

Were do you pick up a black light magnifier Ski? I could probably use one of those to improve on my work. :lecture

the EX proto picture will never look good to me again. I have that awful image stuck in my head.

I would say I'm taking 5 more slots and closing the run on Rogue repaints.

For those who have PM'd me , thanks for your support fellas!!!

I'd like one of those five slots saved for me, Ski. If either of my Rogue portraits looks off I'll want a repaint. :D

I like your style..... a la spit rotisserie. :naughty

:hi5: :naughty :rock

Sorry guys... very busy at work. I will post the pics tomorrow. I did submit all the pics to SSC for replacement prints & reg head.

I have high hopes for any piece that is heavily delayed.

Sue Storm was pushed back over a year and turned out great. *FINGERS CROSSED* for Storm and Angel Comiquette AND Psylocke PF.

Rogue is a rushed effort, and I think a FAKE sell out. They probably capped the list in fears of all the charge-backs and returns...

This is totally unacceptable for SSC standards.. Ive never seen anything THIS bad from the company... even Emma looked better..

I have high hopes for any piece that is heavily delayed.

Sue Storm was pushed back over a year and turned out great. *FINGERS CROSSED* for Storm and Angel Comiquette AND Psylocke PF.

Rogue is a rushed effort, and I think a FAKE sell out. They probably capped the list in fears of all the charge-backs and returns...

This is totally unacceptable for SSC standards.. Ive never seen anything THIS bad from the company... even Emma looked better..[/QUOTE]

from the photos is have to agree..if mine comes looking like that i'll take a full refund..its getting beyond a joke with all the disappointments:mad: one after another and another:dunno

Mine's finally here. She's okay. Face paints could have been way better. Eyes ain't too shabby. Gonna run up to the corner store for some brews, then come back and take pics. Gonna be a little while.

Mine's finally here. She's okay. Face paints could have been way better. Eyes ain't too shabby. Gonna run up to the corner store for some brews, then come back and take pics. Gonna be a little while.

:clap Glad to know yours looks, at least, OK

Looks like our pep talk wasn't for naught. :1-1:

I mentioned this earlier and not sure if anyone had the same issue but i was having difficulty getting her jacket on with her regular head because the jacket would cause a gap between her hair and shoulder thus causing the head to not fit all the way in. I actually solved this by pulling the jacket further forward so the shoulder strap on the jacket clears the hair...voila! regular hair fits fine. not sure if anyone mentioned this alraedy as i was too lazy to sift through the last 20 pages!

Back