Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Are you kidding me? I'm talking about the eyes! There's no way on earth a proper lighting will fix that Marty Feldman look!

With flash and close up like that just about everything done retail is going to look like crap!!

But come on, how many times do you guys get a magnifier and look at a statue like this?!

Still the paint ought to be better!

I paint 1/6 with a magnifier :rotfl (black light magnifier, shows every flaw)

You bet Hot Toys fans are going to look at it with their inspector gadget glasses :lecture

Inspector_Gadget.jpg

Your full name and order number.

Sebastian XXXX

Order #P000XXXX

The name and limited edition number (if applicable) of the product.

Rogue Premium Format Exclusive #230

Your reason for wishing to return the product and whether you want a refund or replacement. Replacement of any item is subject to its availability.

I would like a replacement. Both Switch Out heads are poorly painted and chipped, I never received a belt to go with the statue either. Would prefer replacement heads that dont look like they are painted by a three-year old.

In the case of damaged product, please provide us with a full description of the damage and three jpgs (photos) no larger than 200K showing the damage.

Attached are 3 pictures of the problem areas. The exclusive head is cross eyed and awkward, as well as paint from headband bleeding onto skin,

The regular head is poorly painted, looks heavily smudged, and paint chips on hair.

I never received a belt for my premium format statue.
I would be happy to take that off your hand. If, you are serious to return it, shoot me a pm. I have plan for her.

I still want a replacement, can I hire you to fix the reg head at least....

80s look doesnt compliment GAMBIT that well, REG head is actually really cool, minus sloppy hooker makeup

Flash isnt great but my son just said "wow she looks really cross eyed"as he walked past the screen... these just suck period...

Come on! That is an awful picture!!! :lol The best piece would look terrible with that flash.

With flash and close up like that just about everything done retail is going to look like crap!!

But come on, how many times do you guys get a magnifier and look at a statue like this?!

Still the paint ought to be better!

The flash is only showing what is really there. It is a sloppy paint job. Pure and simple. Looks at her lips. The paint goes beyond the edges of the sculpt. It looks exactly like when my 3 yr old niece colors in her coloring book. She is wall-eyed with those pupils looking in opposite directions. The white of her hair looks like frickin cake frosting. Let's put the prototype under flash and close ups and I bet it still reflects a much superior paint job.

The flash is only showing what is really there. It is a sloppy paint job. Pure and simple. Looks at her lips. The paint goes beyond the edges of the sculpt. It looks exactly like when my 3 yr old niece colors in her coloring book. She is wall-eyed with those pupils looking in opposite directions. The white of her hair looks like frickin cake frosting. Let's put the prototype under flash and close ups and I bet it still reflects a much superior paint job.

Nobody is saying it is a perfect paint job, but it is also true, and it has happened many times in the past, that the same piece that looked like crap in pics looked awesome in person.

It has happened to me with my Rogue comiquette, my Aragorn PF...etc....all of them looked cross-eyed in the pics I took, but in hand, it was not noticeable AT ALL

Can anyone tell me if the prints with Rogue are the same size as Cyclops or if they are different. Thanks in advance.

Yours look pretty darn good, maybe the lower the edition number the better the paint job? Maybe the painters got tired and sloppy toward the end?

My Rogue is #380 and she looks exactly like the one in the picture you are quoting. Like i said before the lighting helps hide the flaws :lol

It has happened to me with my Rogue comiquette, my Aragorn PF...etc....all of them looked cross-eyed in the pics I took, but in hand, it was not noticeable AT ALL
Both my Black Cat PF and Ms Marvel are slightly cross-eyed and it's easily noticeable when you're (not so) up close, but this Rogue takes the cake. One has to wonder about that people's discernment.

Nobody is saying it is a perfect paint job, but it is also true, and it has happened many times in the past, that the same piece that looked like crap in pics looked awesome in person.

Sadly in this case Mister ski is completely right

half decent until you get upclose.. REG head is more of a disappointment, I actually really liked the REG head..

This is what a female superhero should look like...

P1030571-1.jpg

wow, that looks a lot better in your pictures then in Sideshows.

I still want a replacement, can I hire you to fix the reg head at least....

80s look doesnt compliment GAMBIT that well, REG head is actually really cool, minus sloppy hooker makeup

sent you a PM, and I'm sure ssc will make it right and if not I'm sure there's others on here more deserving.:monkey3

I would say I'm taking 5 more slots and closing the run on Rogue repaints.

For those who have PM'd me , thanks for your support fellas!!!

Back