Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I mentioned this earlier and not sure if anyone had the same issue but i was having difficulty getting her jacket on with her regular head because the jacket would cause a gap between her hair and shoulder thus causing the head to not fit all the way in. I actually solved this by pulling the jacket further forward so the shoulder strap on the jacket clears the hair...voila! regular hair fits fine. not sure if anyone mentioned this alraedy as i was too lazy to sift through the last 20 pages!

Yeah, some people were having trouble with that. I managed however!

Just got mine in today. I think I'll display the modern head instead of the classic 80s head. The modern head is difficult to put on though with the jacket. How did everyone else get it on? Another concern is the hair of the modern head. There's a white strand that cuts off and then continues again. Is that how everyone else's looks like? Last, the jacket I received is missing the buttons in a few places. Hopefully SS will be able to replace/send a new jacket without having to mail back the whole statue.

Are you referring to jason's pics? While they are not terrible, I don't think they are anywhere near as good as the prototype. Especially the Reg head's raccoon eyes eye shadow.

Good thing Skiman can make her purty again. :rock

Agreed. Jason's Rogue looks better than the others we've seen.

That thar Skiman feller is gonna give Rogue a purty mouth. :monkey3 :D

9ab5f841.jpg

scaled.arts_madame_cl_t318.jpg

with all the talk of the ass i'm surprised no one has posted some really good clear ass shots

Back