Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

13f43d61.jpg

1b93f054.jpg

Damn. :( Sorry to see this. My Reg head looks like yours & my EX is underpainted. My prints also had glue stuck on them giving it a tear.

Are u contacting SSC on this to get a replacement? I did on mine.

Whos the bright idea to paint the upper eyelids black? MOFO!

NO WAY they are sold out. they cut the WL on purpose. Count urselfs lucky. this piece is in desperate need of a recall...

SSC should fix these issues. This piece shouldnt cost more than $200.

why does the REG edition have a TBD ES still after its already shipped??

Me thinks they are fully aware of this travesty and thought as long as we frustrate our fanbase, they'll eventually just give up.

Im actually more upset at the fact that more and more people are simply settling with this than raising hell. I dont think any of the statues so far should've been sold let alone

allowed to leave the factory. someone should get fired over this.

Last edited:

I think I will ask for at least the Reg replacement head.

I talked to Daniel and he tells me these are painted individually and not all of them would be the same. I told him that looks nothing like the production piece and she looks like she has raccoon eyes.
I emailed him my pics & SSC preview pic. I told him that he should contact the factory and get this thing sorted out.

EDIT

theres really no point. its been made, doubt we'll see any change out of this.

really really really disappointed in how this turned out.

OMG I just looked at the SS gallery and compared them to the in hand shots. I can't believe how off the face paint apps are. The only statue I have received from sideshow that I really had paint issues with was the spiderman comiquette. This is ten times worse than the spiderman issues. I am lenient on Sideshow, but if I ever receive something this bad it is going back immediately. I thought it was unusual they closed the waitlist before it even shipped. They know their factory screwed up. Now the question is will they fix it. Don't screw up the Joker and Skaar.

Looking at these photos are really depressing. I have a regular on order and that is only because SDCC's display of the regular head sold it to me. As the days go on, my urge to cancel it is only growing if I'm not going to get what I saw at con. What a waste to have a sucky paint job on such an awesome sculpt. What are the chances SS will improve on the batch of regular rogues?

I talked to Daniel and he tells me these are painted individually and not all of them would be the same. I told him that looks nothing like the production piece and she looks like she has raccoon eyes.
I emailed him my pics & SSC preview pic. I told him that he should contact the factory and get this thing sorted out.

I believe hot toy has their stuff hand painted. SSC needs to start sending their stuff to whatever factory hot toy uses.

Yah what a disappointment. Your overall pics Barb, turned out great but those paint apps by SSC is a huge letdown. This could had been great even if SSC took out the butt.

I don't care who hates me for saying this for the 50th time, but now that I have her in hand, that ass is a huge let down. And yeah, those face paints are pretty dang horrendous too. They should have just made these into kits, included paints and brushes, and let us paint them ourselves. I think a decent majority of us could have done MUCH better. Bad bad bad.

Sideshow should replace these heads they are terrible. But I think more than likely they are going to cut and paste this...
"Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product."
:monkey1

Back