Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

exorsist.gif

Best Rogue EVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

109_1886.jpg

109_1887.jpg

Prolly as clean as I'll get, I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

Also the white hair piece is a different type of softer resin than the rest of the sculpt. (just a tidbit on those that are scared of it breaking) :monkey1

Really shows how good the sculpt is and how much a failure the paint apps are with or without Q/C. Just like the ROLTA uber-tan Indy, the sculpt is perfection and the paint sucks.

Is this head in this picture the victim of "optical distortion" or is the sculpt really that ugly? Its on thing to fix the atrocious paint app but you can't fix ugly proportions...beauty is skin deep but ugly is to the bone as they say:dunno

there's nothing wrong with the sculpt itself, it's only the paint that's the problem

Best Rogue EVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

109_1886.jpg

109_1887.jpg

Prolly as clean as I'll get, I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

Also the white hair piece is a different type of softer resin than the rest of the sculpt. (just a tidbit on those that are scared of it breaking) :monkey1

Looking forward to see the final result but I got say, this has to be the ultimate insult. You pay hundreds of dollars in a statue only to have to spend hours/days of work on it. Sideshow dropped the ball on this one... BIG TIME! It would be nice if they were to acknowledge that.

Looking forward to see the final result but I got say, this has to be the ultimate insult. You pay hundreds of dollars in a statue only to have to spend hours/days of work on it. Sideshow dropped the ball on this one... BIG TIME! It would be nice if they were to acknowledge that.

I can see that point but I have little faith in SSC providing what I want to look like.

IMO the factory can't match what you see on the outside of that prototype box pic. :monkey1

and... I also can't see them digging into their pockets to fix the problem, just my experience with collecting Sideshow all these years and seeing all type of issues and the way they resolve them.

This way I'll have a Rogue that I love to have in my collection!

Seems at those the customer service people are being nasty now about this whole rogue thing on the phone, minute i called to get ahold of daniel since emails are taking for ever. The girl on the phone more or less told me to be quiet and just leave a message to Mike (daniels manager). Man she was nasty and i didn't even get a few words in about the why i was calling about the rogue.

Gonna get my pre orders canceled and my deposits refunded, and won't ever do a pre order again. If in time they make something i want, i will wait for in hand picks and then go to a different site.

Seems at those the customer service people are being nasty now about this whole rogue thing on the phone, minute i called to get ahold of daniel since emails are taking for ever. The girl on the phone more or less told me to be quiet and just leave a message to Mike (daniels manager). Man she was nasty and i didn't even get a few words in about the why i was calling about the rogue.

Gonna get my pre orders canceled and my deposits refunded, and won't ever do a pre order again. If in time they make something i want, i will wait for in hand picks and then go to a different site.

Damn J, that really sucks.....

Damn J, that really sucks.....

ya it does, but if this is the route they are taking their business won't bother with their products anymore.

Ill just wait to see if its something i want, or stick to looking for cheap broken items i can convert etc...

People always told me their customer service was good, but man this lady was really horrible to talk to.

ya it does, but if this is the route they are taking their business won't bother with their products anymore.

Ill just wait to see if its something i want, or stick to looking for cheap broken items i can convert etc...

People always told me their customer service was good, but man this lady was really horrible to talk to.

Did you get her name? Perhaps you could call back and ask to talk to a customer service manager.

should have reported her :gah:

I think it was jessica or jennifer, but man she was nasty. I am trying to get ahold of Mike, cause it seems a run around is all they want to do as of now.

I think it was jessica or jennifer, but man she was nasty. I am trying to get ahold of Mike, cause it seems a run around is all they want to do as of now.

Try not to get one bad experience with a lousy rep ruin the image of Sideshow's customer service. But it's your call.

Try not to get one bad experience with a lousy rep ruin the image of Sideshow's customer service. But it's your call.

Well its not the rep thats ruining it for me, its how they handled the whole rogue experience.

Anyway got off the phone with mike, getting replacement heads and a friend is taking her off my hands. But because of all this canceling my pre orders for lara and joker, since i don't want to go thru another rogue. Will see in hand pics down the line then decide.

there's nothing wrong with the sculpt itself, it's only the paint that's the problem

That's a huge "only", Inkster. There's enough "only" here to piss off quite a few fans as well as cost Sideshow oodles of unnecessarily wasted cash.

Back