Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I don't know if that topic was already touched here, but I noticed that Sideshow almost copied 1:1 the posture (legs & upper body) from the She-Hulk PF for Rogue! Am I the only one bothered by that? :-(

Funny how you say that it's a complete joke at SF, yet you keep trying to go back under different screen names. If it's so bad, why don't you just stay away? :dunno

Funny how you say that it's a complete joke at SF, yet you keep trying to go back under different screen names. If it's so bad, why don't you just stay away? :dunno

One mod is a complete joke. I only go back because of the members over there. I met some really cool people and friends there. If it wasn't for those guys and gals there, I could care less about SF!

One word explains everything over there......power trip!

Oh, that is a good reason I suppose. There are some very cool members there, a lot of really nice people.

That's cool. I have met a few too! Anyways, back to Rogue. Did you ever get any confirmation from SS on replacements for your heads and prints?

That's cool. I have met a few too! Anyways, back to Rogue. Did you ever get any confirmation from SS on replacements for your heads and prints?

Yup, I'm on the WL on both. It really sucks that there is no guarantee on the prints & reg head replacement though. It sucks I will have to wait 2 months to know if I'm getting them.

Sorry for lack of progress on Rogue paint up fellas, I had a elderly relative go into hospice this week and it's not looking good, I will get to back to it though. :)

Ski

I'm sorry to hear that Skiman.

Sorry to hear that, Ski.

Sorry to hear this Ski, prayers for your relative.

Take your time. :)

Thank you my friends, coming back this weekend was rough, being in the waiting room and reading some updates on the board on my cell was keeping me all together. We are back in town now and just trying to keep myself busy along with the wife until we hear more news. Rough weekend.

Yup, I'm on the WL on both. It really sucks that there is no guarantee on the prints & reg head replacement though. It sucks I will have to wait 2 months to know if I'm getting them.

I don't know anything about the prints, but I was assured by Daniel at Sideshow, twice, that everyone who gets on the list for head replacements will get them.

Are you thinking you may not get them?

Thank you my friends, coming back this weekend was rough, being in the waiting room and reading some updates on the board on my cell was keeping me all together. We are back in town now and just trying to keep myself busy along with the wife until we hear more news. Rough weekend.

I'm sorry to hear the hard news about your relative. My thoughts are with you.

Back