Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

ya it does, but if this is the route they are taking their business won't bother with their products anymore.

Ill just wait to see if its something i want, or stick to looking for cheap broken items i can convert etc...

People always told me their customer service was good, but man this lady was really horrible to talk to.

Sorry to hear this. It really doesn't sound like SSC customer service at all. Perhaps this rep was just having a bad day?

Can you imagine a female CS person listening to a person complaining up storm about how a Rogue statue didn't have an ass crack in it and not be a little annoyed?

Can you imagine a female CS person listening to a person complaining up storm about how a Rogue statue didn't have an ass crack in it and not be a little annoyed?

Funny thing is when I called to complain, i did bring that up. Though I didn't say ass crack but glutes instead.

Doesnt matter its customer service, they are there for the customer no matter how annoyed they are or get.

Well cause of all this i canceled my lara and joker PFs, got my deposits back and my rogue is going to a friend who is buying her off me so getting replacement heads.

Feel better now i can wash my hands of all SS has done with this.

This is a joke right? These people are professionals (well maybe this rep wasn't) and a customer should be able to talk about whatever issue they have with a piece. If she's personally offended hearing about a female statue's buttocks, perhaps she should look for another job.

Doesnt matter its customer service, they are there for the customer no matter how annoyed they are or get.

Well cause of all this i canceled my lara and joker PFs, got my deposits back and my rogue is going to a friend who is buying her off me so getting replacement heads.

Feel better now i can wash my hands of all SS has done with this.

Wow. So you are never buying from SSC again?

Wow. So you are never buying from SSC again?

All depends on if its a must have, but i wont direct from them. Got a friend who does retail and will always wait for in hand pics before i pull a trigger on anything again.

Prices keep going up, and not gonna drop rogue amount of cash on a pre order when i dont know what SS will feel like sending me. So no more waiting on thursday on a pre order refreshing a page to get in a order, if i do miss the item its not the end of the world anymore. Plenty of other companies doing good stuff i am interested in, like Koto SF items just announced and plenty of garage kits out there damn better then any pre paints coming out.

All depends on if its a must have, but i wont direct from them. Got a friend who does retail and will always wait for in hand pics before i pull a trigger on anything again.

Prices keep going up, and not gonna drop rogue amount of cash on a pre order when i dont know what SS will feel like sending me. So no more waiting on thursday on a pre order refreshing a page to get in a order, if i do miss the item its not the end of the world anymore. Plenty of other companies doing good stuff i am interested in, like Koto SF items just announced and plenty of garage kits out there damn better then any pre paints coming out.

Yah sometimes I feel the same way. I would rather see in hand picks before buying anything. Unfortunately, SSC has the best shipping prices for international buyers.

Doesn't matter if its that time of the month:monkey4 she can't treat customers the way she treated Vince-Vell. Stunts like that end up costing SS where it hurts the most..their pockets:dunno Her little outburst just cost them a good customer in Vince:lecture

:thwak
Seriously? Did we have to play the "time of month" card?
I can't tell you how many times I've had to deal with a horrible customer service reps, it happens. It shouldn't but it does.
Best thing to do is call the manager or head boss and complain. I deal with a nurse from hell when I have to call in to talk to my doctor. OMG, she is horrendous and she is a NURSE!

I am sure SS has lost a few costumers due to the "Rogue Incident."
If I get one more statue that has paint and sculpt issues like Rogue, I'm going to stop pre-ordering too.
And, Yes, Rogue has sculpt issues. I've repainted my Exclusive portrait and I have never seen so many air bubbles in a sculpt before. Horrible execution all around. I am thankful that I don't have any other SS pieces coming this year. I have a feeling SS is rushing a lot of their products, so they get them out by the Holidays.

Last edited:

I deal with a nurse from hell when I have to call in to talk to my doctor. OMG, she is horrendous and she is a NURSE!

Was it Nurse Ratched?

images

:lol

:goodpost:I agree that some customers are harder to deal with but It does not matter how you feel or she felt personally on the matter. As a CS agent you should be aware of the most cardinal law in business..that is, the customer is always right. Why? because he pays your salary and without him you lose your business and your paycheck. So yes, if you cannot handle the customer's concerns you need to transfer him to the manager and never blow a gasket as it could cost that company where it hurts most..their pocket...

Its an insult to pay hundreds of dollars for a high end museum quality statue and end up receiving a low quality sub par product like the Rogue PF instead; and then, be expected to pay a couple of hundreds more to have it repainted by a professional...:slap So Vince-Vell's complaints are anything but trivial :monkey4

Well Leo, customers are not always right especially in a service industry! There are some customers that are just unreasonable to deal with :lecture

Well Leo, customers are not always right especially in a service industry! There are some customers that are just unreasonable to deal with :lecture

:goodpost:My point is that is the manager's decision to make not the CS agent..He's the manager because of his experience, insight and and keen judgement. He could potentially find a way to negotiate and appease the problematic customer's concerns and keep his business :lecture

Exactly! Just because you don't agree with what a customer is complaining about, does not mean you verbally argue or treat that customer rudely (as in the case of Vince's conversation with the phone rep). This lady may have been sick of hearing complaint's about Rogue, but that is her job. It is also the manager's job to deal with it, the customers complaints AND a CS rep who didn't handle the call properly.

Exactly! Just because you don't agree with what a customer is complaining about, does not mean you verbally argue or treat that customer rudely (as in the case of Vince's conversation with the phone rep). This lady may have been sick of hearing complaint's about Rogue, but that is her job. It is also the manager's job to deal with it, the customers complaints AND a CS rep who didn't handle the call properly.

:goodpost::exactly: I don't get how some can defend a customer service rep with a bad attitude. There's no excuse. With high unemployment she's lucky to have a job. She should be SO happy she has a job that her voice is beaming with enthusiasm to help customers with definately valid complaints. That's the customer service business. Some know how to work in it and others don't.

More importantly I have a custom 1/4th scale Beast in the works from a local sculptor. Its based off the pose of Black Panther PF.

collection-08.jpg

collection-19.jpg

collection-17.jpg

Last edited:
Back