Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Very sorry to hear that. Family first. Take care, and all the best to you and your family.

I don't know anything about the prints, but I was assured by Daniel at Sideshow, twice, that everyone who gets on the list for head replacements will get them.

Are you thinking you may not get them?

I don't know. :eek: I would like to know sooner then waiting 3 months to find out if I am getting a replacement or not.

Thank you my friends!

109_1889_Forum.jpg

best wishes Ski.

The more I look at that sculpt, the more I think it would be a perfect Dark Phoenix switchout portrait.

Sorry to hear that Ski. Best wishes to your family. Glad the boards kept your mind occupied for a while. Sometimes a hobby can be a life-saver.

OK guys here's my Rogue PF. Let me know what you all think about both portraits... keep 'em or ask for replacements?

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

From the pics the statues itself looks good minus the portraits. I personally don't think any of the portraits look good with this PF. Make sure that you have all your buttons on your jacket as well.

Cancelled of course:monkey1

That is what I thought. Because if you had seen this piece in person, you would have known that the "T-Rex arms", the "gigantic disproportional head" and the "ridiculously long giraffe neck" are only in visible on lens-distorted pics. None of those "problems" really exist.

:peace

The paint apps, on the other hand, look even worse in hand IMO

Last edited:
Back