Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

just got my whole replacement in and what a disappointment. it looks exactly like the one i sent back! no changes seen on the heads based off what forum members have posted. this is so BS. im getting sick and tired of their crap.

If you get the replacement heads, and are still unsatisfied...do you guys think that sideshow will entertain that partial $30 refund they offered initially? Or at that point, is a full refund/return your only option?

I got my notice for regular head ad art print, and they didn't ask for destroy pics, so I guess I'll keep them.

Here are my replacements. Much much better than their first effort. The makeup above the regular's eyes still look bad but overall much much better. Glad to still have Rouge in my collection. Good luck to everyone with their replacements.

p1060283.jpg

p1060284tm.jpg

p1060285u.jpg

p1060286b.jpg

p1060287o.jpg

p1060289u.jpg

p1060290e.jpg

p1060291o.jpg

p1060288l.jpg

Here are my replacements. Much much better than their first effort. The makeup above the regular's eyes still look bad but overall much much better. Glad to still have Rouge in my collection. Good luck to everyone with their replacements.

p1060283.jpg

p1060284tm.jpg

p1060285u.jpg

p1060286b.jpg

p1060287o.jpg

p1060289u.jpg

p1060290e.jpg

p1060291o.jpg

p1060288l.jpg

Now thats rogue congrats

I see that I got my emailed extra Rogue sometime this week. She's sitting beside one of the doors and no one told me that she'd arrived. Now to see if she's fugly or not.:pray:

Is it good or bad? :panic:

Well at first I thought she was excellant as the first thing I inspected were the heads and they must of swapped them with the replacements as they were really nice (paint apps good and her eyes direction was perfect.) Then I picked the body out of the box and tilted her up only to have her left leg fall out of the bag and land on the carpet. :slap Not a big deal right? After all that can just be glued back and and ssc would probably just give me a credit, but then I realized I hadn't seen the prints and YEP there was none.

I can't believe how much they can screw up on just one piece.:gah::gah:

Well at first I thought she was excellant as the first thing I inspected were the heads and they must of swapped them with the replacements as they were really nice (paint apps good and her eyes direction was perfect.) Then I picked the body out of the box and tilted her up only to have her left leg fall out of the bag and land on the carpet. :slap Not a big deal right? After all that can just be glued back and and ssc would probably just give me a credit, but then I realized I hadn't seen the prints and YEP there was none.

THAT sucks!! :(

Maybe they could do just a body/print replacement? I would try to hold onto the head sculpts, if at all possible. It sounds like good paint apps on those are far and few in-between.

THAT sucks!! :(

Maybe they could do just a body/print replacement? I would try to hold onto the head sculpts, if at all possible. It sounds like good paint apps on those are far and few in-between.

Yeah that's what I'll ask for, but don't know if they'll have any prints since it's been a on going occurance with this piece. Anyways sent an email and will wait to see what they say.

Yeah that's what I'll ask for, but don't know if they'll have any prints since it's been a on going occurance with this piece. Anyways sent an email and will wait to see what they say.

Best of luck to you. I hope it works out.

Ask for a full replacement. Since I've heard they don't ask you to destroy the head, you might get extra head. :wink1:

What the hell else can go wrong with this cluster____?

My total replacement is due to ship out sometime with the next 7-10 business days. I sure hope I won't be as disappointed as I think I will be. A part of me is actually looking forward to possibly telling SS to give me my money back. However, most of me is hoping that mine turns out as nice as ecanes09 on the previous page.

Now im worried, Im getting full replacement. Sorry to hear that. Its dissapointing because to me Rogue is very iconic in the Marvel U.

Back