Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

finally got my replacement, she looks lots different then my old one, I love it !!

6760edce.jpg
:yess:

3da6f6b4.jpg

Sorry, late to the party. Is the regular safe to order? Is it only the Ex that have the QC issues? Or is it a gamble no matter what. Thanks in advance :1-1:

I was ready to order... may have to reconsider in that case :(

Just take a look for yourself with the recents pics on this thread & if that's acceptable to you, then by all means go for it. I personally like how mine turned out so...

Looks like my replacement heads and jacket should be coming in some time this week or for sure next week. More interested in seeing what they have done to fix the problem than getting the replacements if that makes any sense at all.

I'm really glad I got out of this mess when I did. I cancelled my order the moment the horrendous pics started showing up.

Seriously there is too much hassle involved with this PF. Sideshow should have made this correctly the first time out of the gate. :slap

I'm happy that some of you are finally getting what you wanted, but I'm sorry it's taken you guys this long to get it.

I'm real tempted to get this, but if I do I'd be condemning myself to any other female X-Men that might be released this poorly Since I'd need to get them all.

I'm thinking I'll wait till Psylocke comes out and is reviewed before I commit to the female X-line of PF's.

Last edited:

Don't you love the helpless addiction that comes along with this hobby of ours.

We are all sick! :lol

Thing is, my collection is (and will be) off looking since I have the AH! White Queen, Darth Talon PF, will have The Joker PF, will have The Baroness PF, eventually will have Mara Jade, and want to get the Vampirella Comiquette. . . They all just look awkward sitting next to each other on the shelf, so getting the X-line of female PF's will at least be something coherent looking :p

Thing is, my collection is (and will be) off looking since I have the AH! White Queen, Darth Talon PF, will have The Joker PF, will have The Baroness PF, eventually will have Mara Jade, and want to get the Vampirella Comiquette. . . They all just look awkward sitting next to each other on the shelf, so getting the X-line of female PF's will at least be something coherent looking :p

I hear ya! My statues will end up all over the place as well. I guess I'm just kind of making up my own line of statues as I go along. Patient Zero, meet German Paratrooper meet Baroness...

Just got my replacement EX head and jacket. From the looks of newly redone EX head (eyes are pointing in the direction that was originally advertised). Rogue should be back on her way to grailhood once all the replacements reaches their destination.

Now I'm glad that I stuck it out through this whole fiasco...:yess:

Now she's a custom acrylic case worthy!!!

Just got my replacement EX head and jacket. From the looks of newly redone EX head (eyes are pointing in the direction that was originally advertised). Rogue should be back on her way to grailhood once all the replacements reaches their destination.

good things come to those who wait and not jump the gun :lecture

Pics or it didn't happen. :monkey3

Where the h@ll are my replacements???

And you can bet that Rogues that have replacement heads will be even more sought after.

EX + replacement heads > EX > reg.

And you can bet that Rogues that have replacement heads will be even more sought after.

EX + replacement heads > EX > reg.

Getting ready to call it a day here at my shop. One of the first things that I'm doing will be to compare the old portraits vs. new portraits.

My replacement heads came tonight! I am very impressed, especially with the regular head. I'm still not much of a fan of the EX head, but it's definitely better than the original batch. The regular head though is a huge improvement.

DSCN2590.jpg

DSCN2587.jpg

DSCN2586.jpg

DSCN2585.jpg

DSCN2583.jpg

DSCN2582.jpg

DSCN2597.jpg

DSCN2595.jpg

DSCN2593.jpg

Back