Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Oh I see, I was thinking more in terms of if I got one through SS directly

I would be very careful with that. I had the exclusive with horrible paint apps. SS contacted me about my replacement for the whole statue. Needless to say the paint apps in the picutres they sent to me were not that great, so I decided to get a full refund instead. It wouldn't surprise me if they sent the replacement I was supposed to get to another customer who is willing to overlook the issues.

It was an easy return and in the grand scheme of things it wasn't too big of a deal for me to deal with....but I'm now part of those that will wait for the in hand pics before I order from now on.

Is anyone else having troubles with getting the Rogue replacement heads?

January 13
I was sent an email about getting the replacement heads. Allow 7-10 business days for the order to ship.

January 27
2 weeks later, which is 10 business days (so assuming that excludes Saturdays & Sundays)from the email, I recieved no shipping notice. But I figured since that was a Friday, maybe something would happen early in the week. Nope.

February 1
I sent an email asking what happened, as it had been over 10 days and I didn't get a shipping notice.
8 hours later I received an apology for the error, and was told that the order was sent back down to the shipping department. I was told in 2-3 business days they should ship.

February 7
I contacted SS again asking what happened with 2-3 days? As of now, two dates have been exceeded. It's been almost 24 hours since I sent the email o they had the whole day to figure it out. I recieved no response so far.

So 3 Strikes against SSC.
1. Badly Painted heads
2. Didn't ship my replacement order in 7-10 days
3. Didn't ship my replacement order in the new expectation of 2-3 days
Bad quality and 2 blown promises have left me unhappy.

After I started collecting, Rogue was the 1st Marvel PF that went up for preorder. As one of my favorite characters it was exciting. This has been my only direct SSexperience and it's been bad. I was better off getting my statues elsewhere. Makes it harder to get an Ex, but this wasn't worth it.

I have Psylocke PF Ex and Gambit LSB Ex on preorder. I hope they turn out great because my faith in ordering from this company is damaged. I don't need the EX for everything, I can wait and see if the product is worth it and get a Reg for cheaper than SSC price from another source.

Not once have I been rude about this situation. I've been fair and understanding, but now I just want what I want, but more importantly, what they said I would get.

Same problems here. More than a week between answers. Now they are shipped normally, but it's already more than a week again and didn't received them.

Is anyone else having troubles with getting the Rogue replacement heads?

January 13
I was sent an email about getting the replacement heads. Allow 7-10 business days for the order to ship.

January 27
2 weeks later, which is 10 business days (so assuming that excludes Saturdays & Sundays)from the email, I recieved no shipping notice. But I figured since that was a Friday, maybe something would happen early in the week. Nope.

February 1
I sent an email asking what happened, as it had been over 10 days and I didn't get a shipping notice.
8 hours later I received an apology for the error, and was told that the order was sent back down to the shipping department. I was told in 2-3 business days they should ship.

February 7
I contacted SS again asking what happened with 2-3 days? As of now, two dates have been exceeded. It's been almost 24 hours since I sent the email o they had the whole day to figure it out. I recieved no response so far.

So 3 Strikes against SSC.
1. Badly Painted heads
2. Didn't ship my replacement order in 7-10 days
3. Didn't ship my replacement order in the new expectation of 2-3 days
Bad quality and 2 blown promises have left me unhappy.

After I started collecting, Rogue was the 1st Marvel PF that went up for preorder. As one of my favorite characters it was exciting. This has been my only direct SSexperience and it's been bad. I was better off getting my statues elsewhere. Makes it harder to get an Ex, but this wasn't worth it.

I have Psylocke PF Ex and Gambit LSB Ex on preorder. I hope they turn out great because my faith in ordering from this company is damaged. I don't need the EX for everything, I can wait and see if the product is worth it and get a Reg for cheaper than SSC price from another source.

Not once have I been rude about this situation. I've been fair and understanding, but now I just want what I want, but more importantly, what they said I would get.

yup, exact same boat my friend. in fact, my dates are almost exactly the same as yours. i contacted them yesterday and they said they would check with shipping dept. they respond quickly once i email them but i'm not sure anything ACTUALLY gets done.

Same problems here. More than a week between answers. Now they are shipped normally, but it's already more than a week again and didn't received them.

I've had to contact CS a few times so far this year, and every time I do I get an email stating that they're unable to respond to queries within the normal 1-2 business days that they normally do. It's been 5-7 business days ever since they took that week off around Christmas. Sometimes it even takes a couple of days just to get that 5-7 day notice.

I'm beginning to think that calling them might be a better solution if one should want a speedier result?

Personally, I'd rather wait. I hate phones.

yup, exact same boat my friend. in fact, my dates are almost exactly the same as yours. i contacted them yesterday and they said they would check with shipping dept. they respond quickly once i email them but i'm not sure anything ACTUALLY gets done.

SSC contacted me back about the heads. So to those still waitng, the word is that there's a lot of heads going out, and it's taking them longer than normal to ship them. I was reassured that I'm still getting them, and recieved an apology for them taking longer than the time they had given. Several hours later I got my shipping notice.

I get my Rogue heads next week and Psylocke is a month or so off. I need to get a Cyclops ASAP.

:lol:lol:lol and ask out Jennifer on dates, I tell her the wife will cook us super.

Ski

:thwak :nana:

You're such a perv, VS. :monkey3

Funny...I never see him at any of the meetings.
hmm.gif

Back