Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

All four heads that I have fit on her body perfectly, even with the jacket exactly how it should be. It's pretty simple actually.

So was I the only one who had replacement heads not wrapped before being packed in the foam? I would like to have more info to shoot back at Sideshow for a satisfactory resolution.

Last edited:

So was I the only one who had replacement heads not wrapped in a bag before being packed in the foam? I would like to have more info to shoot back at Sideshow for a satisfactory resolution.

I don't think anyone's heads came in a "bag", it is better described as a tissue paper type material that provides cushioning. My replacement heads were both completely wrapped in this paper which provided ample support and packaging. Were your replacements directly touching the styrofoam?

I don't think anyone's heads came in a "bag", it is better described as a tissue paper type material that provides cushioning. My replacement heads were both completely wrapped in this paper which provided ample support and packaging. Were your replacements directly touching the styrofoam?

Yes, see the pictures and response I posted earlier. Resulted in bad paint rubs and they will not send me another replacement even though it was their faulty packaging that caused the rubs.

Yes, see the pictures and response I posted earlier. Resulted in bad paint rubs and they will not send me another replacement even though it was their faulty packaging that caused the rubs.

Wow... Yeah, sorry to hear that... that really does blow. It makes no sense that they would ship out the replacements without even the standard tissue paper to protect against stuff like this.

does anyone know what the story is with all the ex and regular rogue heads that are being sold on ebay right now?

ah ok, thought sideshow make you smash the old pieces if getting a replacement.

Some of the old heads on ebay actually doesnt look so bad paint-wise, i am tempted to get an ex head :thud:

what a mess this statue has become.

ah ok, thought sideshow make you smash the old pieces if getting a replacement.

Some of the old heads on ebay actually doesnt look so bad paint-wise, i am tempted to get an ex head :thud:

what a mess this statue has become.

yea, as long as you get it for the right price. the EX heads have been going for well over $100 which is way too much given the crappy paintjobs they have. unless you are willing to drop even more money for a custom paint job or you can do it yourself, it may not be worth it.

Does anyone recall when SS changed the pics of Rogue on their website? The pics now all have Rogue looking straight upwards rather than the original which was towards the top left

I really fancy getting this statue but obviously the problems it has are putting me off and I certainly only want one with the original previewed profile

Does anyone recall when SS changed the pics of Rogue on their website? The pics now all have Rogue looking straight upwards rather than the original which was towards the top left

I really fancy getting this statue but obviously the problems it has are putting me off and I certainly only want one with the original previewed profile

All the replacement heads all reflect the original prototype photos. I would still buy one just make sure that you get one with the replacement head.

:lol how can I do that?

Or you can just ask the seller if he had the heads replaced. If they say no then you know that you're going to get the old heads. If they say that it's still sealed then you know you'll probably be getting the messed up heads as well.

Back