Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

just got her in the mail and am very happy with her. Her eyes don't look bad at all getting the head on with the jacket took a bit of work but i finally got it on there. Overall i am very happy and she looks great next to gambit.

how much big these calenders

I dunno.. calendar size...

Do you guys think $450(MIB) is a good price for the ex? Thanks!

I don't see the appeal of the EX for this one. I don't like the EX personally and would save my money and get the regular. I know people will say but but but the big hair of the 90's ... frankly I don't find the sculpt of her hair looks good. It certainly doesn't look like her hair did back in the Jim Lee era.

I dunno.. calendar size...

I don't see the appeal of the EX for this one. I don't like the EX personally and would save my money and get the regular. I know people will say but but but the big hair of the 90's ... frankly I don't find the sculpt of her hair looks good. It certainly doesn't look like her hair did back in the Jim Lee era.

ur right, the hair sculpt isnt that good, though its closer to the comics than the reg head, I settled for a reg, should have waited could have saved 100$

Mine came in yesterday! I display her with the EX head. Before I display her with the regular head I want to get the eyes redone the way they should have been done in the first place before sideshow double crossed us. :wink1:
rogue.jpg

rogue2.jpg

Back