1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1;6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Nice. I'm really tempted too. I feel like I would want to get the Joker, Harley, Catwoman, and whomever else they already came out with but I'm aware of the Joker issues. Any chance they'll make a new one with updated body?

They most likely will but not in the immediate future as he doesn't have any other substantially different costumes aside from the purple coat and pants, unlike Batman who has blue/gray and black/gray,(Fan favorite, iconic colors for Batman).

They most likely will but not in the immediate future as he doesn't have any other substantially different costumes aside from the purple coat and pants, unlike Batman who has blue/gray and black/gray,(Fan favorite, iconic colors for Batman).

Cool. No rush. Have enough on the plate already.

Hi guys - long time lurker... I picked up the first SSC Batman, the blue and grey tweaked my nostalgic side – I love the figure, and only wish it had the yellow oval instead of the bat.
This new versions looks great too, and if not for already owning the first version it would be a definite buy... I may try and pick up a loose head after release, just because the faces look better on this one, so will replace my originals with these if I can.
Was really hoping SSC was gonna do Robin next.

Now that we got the black and grey version out of the way I'd say we won't see anymore Batman's for awhile. Hopefully, Robin will be next. Question is, which version?

Anyone ever have trouble selling the other mouth and head pieces from the powder blue bats?

Hi guys - long time lurker... I picked up the first SSC Batman, the blue and grey tweaked my nostalgic side – I love the figure, and only wish it had the yellow oval instead of the bat.
This new versions looks great too, and if not for already owning the first version it would be a definite buy... I may try and pick up a loose head after release, just because the faces look better on this one, so will replace my originals with these if I can.
Was really hoping SSC was gonna do Robin next.

If you're really hankering for one you can always snag one of Tony's suits.

image.jpg

Now that we got the black and grey version out of the way I'd say we won't see anymore Batman's for awhile. Hopefully, Robin will be next. Question is, which version?
We can still get, Arkham Batman, First Appearance Batman, N Adams Batman, Bolland Batman, Zero Year batman, N52 Batman, Blackest Night Batman etc , etc...

Just got an email from sideshow. They are having a contest where you can win one. I enterted, but no one can tell me where the contest results will post. Does anyone here know where Sideshow puts the results of these contests? They seem to come and go, but no one ever claims to win.

On the left side of the contests page they post the winners.

Nice. I'm really tempted too. I feel like I would want to get the Joker, Harley, Catwoman, and whomever else they already came out with but I'm aware of the Joker issues. Any chance they'll make a new one with updated body?

Yeah this is my dilemma too. So far I only have movie figures. If I go down this route I will have to at least get Harley. And I don't have enough $ for movie universe stuff as as.

I like certain aspects of it but overall I'm not a fan. The suit looks pretty good but I don't really like any of the head sculpts. The one with the mid-sized ears looks the most decent but still not something I'd choose necessarily. I don't like how scrunched up the upper face on the long eared sculpt looks either in addition to not being a big fan of the long ears. The short one is okay but I don't really like Batman with a short-eared cowl. Plus the mouths all have a weird expression to me sort of. The neutral mouth is the best looking, the others look like he's constipated and the angry one has too much teeth showing for me.

Back