1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1;6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Just got an email from sideshow. They are having a contest where you can win one. I enterted, but no one can tell me where the contest results will post. Does anyone here know where Sideshow puts the results of these contests? They seem to come and go, but no one ever claims to win.

Any ideas on when this will come out? I would think there will not be a huge wait time between preorder and release given that all of the production issues and tweaks should have already been taken care of with the first release.

It used to be that when they were "rehashed" like this there was a really short window and sometimes "In-Stock" but I have a feeling they'll be a good wait time on this one.

latest

Those ear! Some of you may get this. I do love the long ears though!

Any ideas on when this will come out? I would think there will not be a huge wait time between preorder and release given that all of the production issues and tweaks should have already been taken care of with the first release.

Probably Q4 of this year or Q1 of 2016

I will never understand the love for this figure. They took their original ugly Batman and made him older and uglier. The bells and whistles are nice, but nothing's fixing the ugly.

If I get this, I'm posing it with the Phoebe Cates walks in on Judge Reinhold face.

phoebe_cates_fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_hdtv_38.jpg

I will never understand the love for this figure. They took their original ugly Batman and made him older and uglier. The bells and whistles are nice, but nothing's fixing the ugly.

It's ok, you don't have to understand. People just like different stuff. I don't think the neutral faceplate is ugly, but I can see why you would not like the constipated faceplate. The angry faceplate is ok to me, but I don't plan on using it either. On the other hand I would not want him to look too smooth and pretty either. How would that be intimidating?

I think that grim frown is perfect. A tough, seasoned Batman who has been at his war on crime for years.

The body on this figure looks awkward but with the cape draped over his arms he looks pretty cool.

Said it before, but I love the long ears. But the face plates will suck when you get them in hand.

What's wrong with the body? Too big, too skinny?

If I get this, I'm posing it with the Phoebe Cates walks in on Judge Reinhold face.

phoebe_cates_fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_hdtv_38.jpg

Awwww Phoebe.... my 1st movie girl crush. :love:

That earlier pic of all the hands, 2 heads, acccesories, was that an official pic of the set?

attachment.php

Nice. I'm really tempted too. I feel like I would want to get the Joker, Harley, Catwoman, and whomever else they already came out with but I'm aware of the Joker issues. Any chance they'll make a new one with updated body?

Back