SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope the throne doesn't show up before Palpatine by much, be a little stinky having it without him.

Got my notice for the throne as well!

And I used points on it! Only need to pay Shipping! :nana:

not sure this is the optimal situation for SSC. charging people for the co-product before the main product is risky as people might cancel.

If you send out the Emperor before or concurrently then people are more likely to want to keep the throne.

update. just decided my $140 is better spent on getting the 2 sandtroopers from gohastings. throne cancelled, but will keep an eye out. emperor still on order as the ex head is must have.

Last edited:
It's going to be one amazing display with the Emp on throne with Jedi Luke and Vader to the sides, slightly forward. (waiting for RotJ Vader but ANH Vader will fill in nicely.)

Ah, here comes the storm before SDCC! I got notices for this and the Vlad PF today. I swear every year they send out a bunch of (expensive) stuff out before SDCC without fail. Luckily all should be good for me this year. This will sneak in before the HT SDCC items charge and Vlad is going Flex. Just as long as a few more things don't pop up between now and then I'll be OK. Well, I wouldn't begruge the Emperor sneaking in there though. But nobody else! :lol

It's going to be one amazing display with the Emp on throne with Jedi Luke and Vader to the sides, slightly forward. (waiting for RotJ Vader but ANH Vader will fill in nicely.)

I can already picture the Emperor sitting on his throne with Vader next to him with his arms crossed in my detolf:yess:

Got my notice... it would be nice if these shipped together (save a few bucks). But I think I'll go ahead and order from retailer to get the 10% off.

I wanted the reward points, but I may have to give them up and settle for 10% off somewhere else. Timing looks like it may suck, but we'll see in a few weeks.

got my notice for the Throne....if the Emperor isnt shipping soon,i will just ask SSC to hold back and ship it with my next item to save on $$$$ for shipping.

Yep, another Throne notice here. Estimated Arrival in 24 days. I really was hoping that Palpy would be first, or both at the same time.

Yep, Flex pay has a cancellation fee. Only want to choose that if you know you'll be keeping the order.

Got my notice... it would be nice if these shipped together (save a few bucks). But I think I'll go ahead and order from retailer to get the 10% off.

Where are these available? The regulars (retailers)?

I might just keep it though from SS, I should be first, I have the fastest time on this pre-order! :goodpost:

I usually buy stuff from Alter Ego Comics but I'd say any of the regulars would have it (CSC, BBTS, etc.).

canceled.............:panic:

you are welcome next guy on wait list..........:wave

Back