SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not getting this at all Barryo, or just buying elsewhere?

i was really excited about this set up & was glad i got the exclusive but i just started looking over the collection & space for it and decided to give it the axe. i may try to find one later on if i feel i cant live without it. to me this piece really needs the back drop window and a riser which im sure i could make but man that would take up some acerage....:horror

never really regretted cancelling anything before..............but this may be a first.........:cool:

The ES on this is pretty high if I remember correctly.

ES is 2500 and its a pricey item. I would guess this will remain at, or eve below retail for a long while. If there had been an exclusive I'm sure it that would not be the case... but I wouldn't sweat it if you were delayed in picking it up.

ES is 2500 and its a pricey item. I would guess this will remain at, or eve below retail for a long while. If there had been an exclusive I'm sure it that would not be the case... but I wouldn't sweat it if you were delayed in picking it up.

I might have to cancel the throne:( I just don't have the funds right now. It's either the exclusive Emperor or the throne. I think the Emperor will be harder to find later on. The exclusive at least.

I would keep the Emperor Ex over the throne... limited to only 1,000 and super badass makes him a must.

Yeah, gonna have to cancel the throne to keep the Ex Emperor. Sucks, but will hopefully pick up the throne elsewhere for cheaper than SS

Got my notice as well. Guess it's time to get some sheets of acrylic and start making my large display case, detolf's just don't have the room to display this in the grand fashion it deserves :yess:.

I called SS and he said it probably is because the throne is due in 30 days and it somehow changed by accident.

Nothing to see here.

:lurking

While watching Jedi, I found the pose I'm using for my Emperor, the one just as he starts to hit Luke with the force lightning... fits the EX head perfectly and it should look ok without force lightning "attachments."

I would keep the Emperor Ex over the throne... limited to only 1,000 and super badass makes him a must.

Agree. This exclusive should go up in value IMHO.

I might drop the throne. Still thinking if i need it or not since the rest of my figures are standing. Well Luke will be on the ground getting his ass electrocuted :lol

Back