SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason, thought lights people were talking about were whatever the thing is above his head--wasn't thinking about the side panel lights...

But is there a light above his head?

Last edited:

I don't think the chair is missing the top part. I think the screen shot shows that the chair padding narrows before it widens into the light section. I actually think the Hallmark ornament looks inaccurate.

Not the top part -- the light panels on the chair arms. That's what's missing.

It would be cool if the exclusive was another head..maybe smiling or showing his teeth in agression..the extra hands idea is kinda lame IMO.

All I see is the Robot Chicken Emp. I'll be passing on this. :lol

It would be cool if the exclusive was another head..maybe smiling or showing his teeth in agression..the extra hands idea is kinda lame IMO.

Force lightening hands are a bad idea.

Cleaned up my pre-orders. Cancelled Wolverine PF Ex (not that I ever thought I'd buy it since I own a toal of zero PFs) HT Batman DX, HT Battle Damaged Ironman and that Gentle Giant R2-D2. Leaves me with KOTKS Indy, Black and Orange Sandtroopers, Duke, Firefly and the Joker DX that should be coming pretty quick.... And of course the Emperor and his throne! :rock

On a side note it's time SS starts using plastics for some of these items, like the throne. I can appreciate poly-stone for some items that, as SS has stated, show more detail. But for this? Come on. It's a smooth black chair. Any and all details are in the seat pad that will be covered up by the Emperor's ass! It also becomes impossible to customize the throne with lights on the control panels, which also pisses me off. Plastic is also lighter and cheaper to ship! Saving both the consumer and SS money. ????ing stupid.

Last edited:
Re: SSC Emperor Palpatine & Throne Environment

Yeah, but that'll almost surely be rectified (if it hasn't been already). That's quite an oversight.

Yeah, can't imagine they would miss a detail like that. And if they have, time to get back to the drawing board and add the panel.

Re: SSC Emperor Palpatine & Throne Environment

Yeah, can't imagine they would miss a detail like that. And if they have, time to get back to the drawing board and add the panel.

Unless they are adding them in as a light up piece?:confused: That would take the whole set up, throne and Emp, right over the top in terms of being a must have item.

Light up would be awesome... but Thrawn has no lights, nor does the Han in Carbonite. So I'm gonna just guess painted light effects.

Light up would be awesome... but Thrawn has no lights, nor does the Han in Carbonite. So I'm gonna just guess painted light effects.

No doubt. But you see what I mean? Han in carbonite I can see being done in polystone, but what's the point of the throne being done in the same material? It's a chair! :banghead

I could care less about lights on the throne frankly.

Working lights would be awesome but I don't expect them.

I DO expect at least the light panels sculpted where they should be.

Glad I cancelled Thrawn, so I'll have money for this. Hopefully they'll have some royal guards to go with him soon.

They messed up and should have released thrawn first, im betting a lot of people will cancel now that emp is around...

No doubt. But you see what I mean? Han in carbonite I can see being done in polystone, but what's the point of the throne being done in the same material? It's a chair! :banghead

Yeah, no real point. But the precedent was set with Thrawn... so I expect it will be the same case here.

Hey it worked for Christmas. Despite all the mishaps and unforseen expenses I had this month, I still have that money I tucked away for my kids untouched.

Back