SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

screencaptureul.png

Looking at the Sidious potrait under similar lighting conditions, I'm 90% sure this is a new sculpt, the shape of the mouth and the definition of the jowels really stands out to me as different from the Sidious sculpt.

I think when we get more looks at this one, we're going to find it has the more sickly look the 1983 prosthetics had versus the 2005 work Oluf's ROTS sculpt is based on. Good news, even though Oluf's Sidious portrait is great, there are differences between him in the two films. I think this figure portrait will closely resemble the 1:1 bust which is like a hybrid of the polished details ironed out for Revenge and the details you could see clear as day during Jedi.

yes.it is definately a new headsculpt!!the face is more wrinkled.the eyes look EVIL!!!and the hands definately "look" like force lightning hands ;)
VERY excited to get this :)

$126 for Han Carbonite? How did my cheap ass miss that? :lol

Because I hate the SW threads... :rotfl it's the "dark" side.....

I think the Dark Knight threads are putting up a pretty good fight over in the DC section :google

The SW custom section is pretty fun. Lots of great projects and just about zero ?????ing.... But yeah, I know what you mean.

Because I hate the SW threads... :rotfl it's the "dark" side.....

Christ! Have you seen the G.I. Joe threads? They make the Star Wars threads lookm like The Good Ship Lollipop. Particularly the ROC and Firefly threads.

What is funny is that then some of those clowns come over here and start griping about the same fanboy whining they are practicing over there.:D

Christ! Have you seen the G.I. Joe threads? They make the Star Wars threads lookm like The Good Ship Lollipop. Particularly the ROC and Firefly threads.

What is funny is that then some of those clowns come over here and start griping about the same fanboy whining they are practicing over there.:D

Those are my side threads, I usually play nice in the Marvel realm until I get to GI JOE and SW :banghead :banghead :banghead , last thread that I was over here was Vader 1:1. I just order my piece and not talk about it whenever it comes to SW. :monkey2

Nam can't help himself.... :monkey1

If it wasn't for whining this site might not exist. :rolleyes:

Sadly, I agree. Not so much whining, but I do find that the fuller conversations are those geared towards a negative view of something. When people like stuff, it usually ammounts to mindless, one sentence posts like "Awesome, I'm so getting this." to which there is no conversation to be had. The critical commentary is the only thing that ever gets people talking in depth and really opening up. I find myself involved in such chats more so for the fact that it's the only way to engage in a conversation here than anything.

Does this figure get anyone else wanting to rewatch the SW movies?

Back