SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit,dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit,

gotta spend even more money now! :emperor

He did better be able to do this::emperor

Let's be careful guys... we could run out of this icon :emperor in this thread!
:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor :emperor:emperor

Whoops Sorry, just so damn excited! :emperor

Just when I thought I was out....THEY PULL ME BACK IN! Can't wait, this is a must have.

wait, what? This is real????? :google

I almost didn't come into the Star Wars thread (I hardly do anymore), but I happened to this morning... saw the thread and thought "urgh... yet another person with a thread title saying "EMPEROR!!!" then when you get in the post says "anyone think we'll get this?" :lol

came in... and saw THAT PICTURE :rock

But... I sold my custom Jedi Luke :monkey2

figure3.jpg

Oh well, I'll just do another one in the future. THE EMPEROR can sit on the shelf by himself. Spotlight over him. Perfect! :rock

What a GREAT release. :fest Gonna have to get another job to pay for all the releases SSC just announced in this one newsletter:google

Its probably been discussed (but I skipped most of this thread) but any word on who sculpted this? It would be cool if they brought Oluf back to complete the Sidious trio.

Hey, I read that same post over in the Luke PF thread :lol

Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit,dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit,

gotta spend even more money now! :emperor

lol !!
totally gotta have it!!

My guess is no exclusive for the throne and they will make a lot of them because there have to be enough for the Exc and Reg Emperor so it should be easy to get and it will be at lest $150.

Last edited:

Its probably been discussed (but I skipped most of this thread) but any word on who sculpted this? It would be cool if they brought Oluf back to complete the Sidious trio.

copy and paste?

Great news to wake up to! Finally a PPO I can get excited about.

Time to start saving those pennies. :rock

I will say this though.. somehow the material on his robe is wrong. Shouldn't it be kind of ribbed?

Back