SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's numbered? I just opened my chair and it's not numbered. Does anyone else have a number?
My bad, I should have come back to edit my post. I thought it was numbered, but that was before I opened the box. I saw that there was a number written on my box, like they usually do with numbered editions, so I thought it was a numbered run. The boxes are numbered, the chairs are not.

The chair is quite nice. Its back boxed up until the Emperor Arrives.

Mine should be here Monday-- I think I'm going to pose Palpatine in it until the ROTJ Emperor is shipped. Wasn't his office chair very similar in ROTS to this one?

Mine should be here Monday-- I think I'm going to pose Palpatine in it until the ROTJ Emperor is shipped. Wasn't his office chair very similar in ROTS to this one?

If I still had the ROTS vesion I would do that but mines been gone for a while.

Indeed it was. There were a few minor divergences however, particularly the lack of an overhang.

Yeah, that was one of the things they designed to be a common thing for him, it's the special Palpatine favored style of chair.

While not having the Emperor figure makes the arrival of the chair a bit lackluster, I'm still excited to finally check it out tomorrow, it's been a must include item for me all these years of wanting Sideshow to do ROTJ Emperor, so I'm still glad to finally have one, I have some interesting photo ideas too.

I think Sideshow should have a contest for a Palpatine figure, having fans submit creative shots with just the chair.

I just unboxed the throne and I have to say I'm really happy with it. I'm kind of glad I get to enjoy it in all it's unobstructed glory for a while. The price stung a bit, but I don't feel jipped, and that's the most important thing :exactly:

Missed the delivery of the throne today because I work 9 to 5 and it requires my signature. I will also miss it tomorrow because I work. But tomorrow's my birthday and I want my throne! :gah:

Glad to see the good reviews. Mine has been sitting in the box since yesterday. Haven't had time to open it yet but I can't wait to build a shelf for it and add it to the collection. :rock

Mike at Razo'rs will receive the throne tomorrow and will send it together with the Gentle giant Stormtrooper statue to save on shipping. Can't wait :)

Back