SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grr. I didn't see Palps in the "coming in 30 days" list. Does that mean we can't expect him till September now?

Don't go by that list, not sure how it's put together, but things that should be on it at times aren't and things that shouldn't are. Go by your emails, those are more reliable.

# Star Wars: Coruscant Clone Trooper 12-inch Figure - #2161 & Ex. #21611

# Star Wars: 501st Legion: Vader's Fist Clone Trooper 12-inch Figure - #2162 & Ex. #21621

these are the only sw 1/6 listed as coming in the next 30 days in the newsletter. i have received my arrival notice however for Emperor Palpatine. funds must be available by august 23.

Oop! New page, new pic!

Crimson-guard.jpg

$35 shipping to the UK. That's up around $18 from what it was when I got Clone Anakin. That's a big jump.

That's a joke.
They should get rid of Fed-EX with their extra charges + Vat + custom fees, and find somebody cheaper.

I just can't buy direct from Sideshow anymore at those stupid prices, and it also means the Spooktacular kit will cost too much as well. It's pisses me off to be honest with you.

Yikes, that IS a big jump! Did you order the throne together? Maybe that's why? Just being optimistic.

Nope, just Palps himself. Getting my throne elsewhere.

That's a joke.
They should get rid of Fed-EX with their extra charges + Vat + custom fees, and find somebody cheaper.

I just can't buy direct from Sideshow anymore at those stupid prices, and it also means the Spooktacular kit will cost too much as well. It's pisses me off to be honest with you.

I feel the exact same way. So far it's been more expensive via FedEx. With the giftcards they were giving away there would be no point in buying something virtually free because of the shipping. I mean Yoda's Hut for example, I don't want to imagine the shipping on that, but under the old way it would still have been $25.

Nothing that can be done about it though.

I has to stop buying from ssc direct as well
Can't justify the extra charges / ESP with the low dollar/pound rate

As for the gift cards I just found them useless
There are too many restrictions on them to make any benefit

That's a joke.

Stupid FedEx were they ones damaging my SS 1:6 Vader package, and then had to destroy mine as per SS request and get a total replacement. The FedEx have a customs office in Bucharest, 500 km from my city and they open up packages there, no one supervises them when doing so. When packages are sent by USPS there is customs office in my city and they open up packages in front of the customer. FedEx are expensive and unprofessional.:(

Back