SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there was only one hassle with the throne, which was that whenever one piece of styrofoam wasn't included in the packaging, the stand broke. This has been reported by four people (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I think I was the one who originally noticed the bit about the styrofoam. My replacement had two styroforam rectangles wedged between the stand and the chair, that prevented the stand from wobbling back and forth, which caused it to break in the first place.

I'm not sure if 3 other people have noticed styrofoam chunks missing in their broken thrones.

He's arrived here (Thailand) on the 14th this month.

My friend got him yesterday. Here is his pic.

DSCN8383.jpg

DSCN8385.jpg

DSCN8391.jpg

I'll get mine soon then i'll take some pics for you guys!!

How did Thailand get theirs shipped to them before we (mostly) in America got ours? Unfair, I tells ya'!!

Unless it's because they're manufactured overseas and Thailand is closer...

I'll tell you what..we are closer to China than you guys!

BUT the price I get here is more expensive than you get in the USA.

It costs me 100-105 USD. It's the normal price here so please don't say "it's not fair". :)

Aries bell is the neck and head sculpted as one piece or are they seperated by a joint?

I'll tell you what..we are closer to China than you guys!

BUT the price I get here is more expensive than you get in the USA.

It costs me 100-105 USD. It's the normal price here so please don't say "it's not fair". :)

It's more than fair and it's the norm. Some people just get touchy when they don't receive their own one first. :)

my throne arrived from fpi today- pleased to say intact with the bits of polystrene under the seat as mentioned earlier in the thread

-actually fpi had packaged it in another box surrounding the shipper filled with air bags so three boxes in total !!!
*sigh of relief*

Aries bell is the neck and head sculpted as one piece or are they seperated by a joint?

I can't tell cuz in the pick is not mine!

I'll pick mine tomorrow and will take a nice pic for all of you, guys!

I'll get Palpatine, 41st and 501st clone tomorrow!
:nana:

cya !!

I'm pretty sure he was kidding.

Yes. Yes, he was.

In fact, if I wasn't getting the Exclusive, I'd just wait for the secondary market on these things from now on. When I see the prices on stuff I already own on Go Hastings, I feel a bit ripped off.

Back