SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that would be my problem with Sideshow if they made it out of plastic or PVC or whatever. As long as they can say it's "High quality" they can make the price also of "high quality" :lol

They can say "high quality" on everything and look we still got some polystone (a type of plastic too) thrones damaged ;)

Make it out of plastic, the Emp hides 90% of the Throne when he's seated on it, plastic could still create a nice finish.

Seems like they're pretty fragile, metal thread into the polystone?.

I would have preferred plastic as well. I mean, I don' collect statues BECAUSE of these breakage issues! I collect plastic toys! I don't feel my figures are cheap because they're made out of plastic. Why would I want their environments to be?

They can say "high quality" on everything and look we still got some polystone (a type of plastic too) thrones damaged ;)

Ok I understand I'm the only one that doesn't mind it's made of Polystone and the only one that is happy with it not made out of plastic. But sideshow knowing they always find a way to get the best (and highest) price for their collectibles and people still buy it.

Now imagen if the Throne was made out of plastic, would you still pay $140,- for it?

:)

Pictures of the damaged item:

Itemquebrado006.jpg

Itemquebrado003.jpg

Itemquebrado005.jpg

Itemquebrado002.jpg

Itemquebrado007.jpg

It rains nearly everyday and the "honies" mostly weigh about a duece and a half.

Don't get me wrong, it is nice and probably the best place I have been stationed. But, after a while it does wear on you. The people are nice for the most part. I guess dealing with the State Govt. and the school system have tarnished my opinion.

Stae gov't is enough to ruin any place.

More quality product from SS!

(wake me when pics of the fig arrives)

More invalid inductions based on insufficient data. :yess:

Someone put OSCORP's hand in a bowl of warm water while he's sleeping.

I was unimpressed with the display at SDCC, unfortunately. :( The robes were all bunched up as he sat in the throne. Looked like ... well ... a doll. I didn't photograph it because I didn't think I could do it justice.

I just re-ordered the Emperor Ex but all these bad stories are scaring me away from the throne. I think Palps will just have to stand next to Vader on my shelf.

Yeah, it looks like the Exclusive is now up for availability. Just got the email about conversion after the 14th. I'm quite livid about the throne. I'm sick of having to deal w/ broken shipped items and carrier warehouses playing sports with boxes! :(

I would love to see more final pics before it shipped though. Do the overseas HK folks still get theirs first these days? Been a while since i got a SS SW fig.

According to my email from SS about the waitlist conversion, I only have till tomorrow to cancel it, so it must be shipping soon.

Back