SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had canceled The Emperor, but jumped back on the bandwagon after seeing those pics. :lol I'm viewing it as a challenge. I'm convinced that I can get a good pose or two out of this.

I'm still not convinced about the throne, however.

Aries bell is the neck and head sculpted as one piece or are they seperated by a joint?

Here is the answer!!

(If I have more free time, i'll take some pics again)

img0028u.jpg
img0029xn.jpg

img0030qt.jpg
img0032vs.jpg

img0033at.jpg
img0035qj.jpg

I'll take pic of him on the throne tomorrow
img0036w.jpg

img0037yq.jpg

img0039um.jpg

thepainting is really nice!

img0043bs.jpg

See him on the throne tmrw!!

Brilliant photos thanks for the answer, i'm definatly gonna have to get this now.

I really need some special lighting for this one... After getting it i'm going to see if there are some more OSRAM Dot-it LED spots

Very nice pics! This is definitely one of Sideshow's best human sculpts (love the neck sculpt too). And the paint apps also look great.

Yup that exclusive head is going to be essential for a standing pose. He looks a bit too.... erm... friendly....

This is a good head sculpt to pose him leaning forward and saying, "Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive."

the face looks off to me. But I'm glad everyone is gettings theirs. Needs major frutzing... the cloak looks all puffy like a fleece parka

Wow! Great sculpt! I must admit the initial photos were looking a little "ehh", but these last few he looks fantastic! Love the neck!

This is my first ever post on this site after lurking for probably 6 years! I'm really excited for the Emperor, especially the exclusive which I got off the waitlist! Can't wait for him to ship!

Back